Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Vince McMahon is now my Mortal Enemy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    You're probably right. The way he talks and the crazy life he's led just made that pop into my head. That guy legally changed his name to Ultimate Warrior. He was fighting with the WWE for so many years too and seemed to relish his return. Whatever happened it's very sad to see and I wish the best for his 2 little girls.
    Vince McMahon wasn't even shy about calling the guy a nut. He was a damn entertaining nut though.

I'm still holding out hope for my guy Scott Hall. I heard he trained with Syd for a year, but Syd came out and said that he really didn't know how to help Hall with his emotional issues. So, he referred him to somebody and Hall may or may not have stumbled, before DDP took him in. He had surgery not too long ago and has been posting updates on facebook. Fans were actually donating the money for his surgery. I wish I had some money, I would have donated too.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Money227 View Post
    It had to be the Undertakers idea. It just doesn't make sense to have him lose in an undercard match. I'm thinking he does one more Mania and goes out a winner.
    It absolutely had to be Taker's idea or at the very least something he agreed to or he wouldn't have come back and just stayed forever 21-0.

I demand that the Undertaker be drug tested this instance.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That is sad news about the Warrior. I wonder if it was suicide. He was a very intense and passionate guy.
    I've been out of the WWE game for a LONG time, but there's a small part of me that thinks this Ultimate Warrior thing is a work. The WWE is the only outlet with direct knowledge of his death and releases the statement?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I've been out of the WWE game for a LONG time, but there's a small part of me that thinks this Ultimate Warrior thing is a work. The WWE is the only outlet with direct knowledge of his death and releases the statement?
    It was just on Fox. He collapsed in front of his hotel.

Blog Entries
    I can't believe this just woke up from my overnight flight to find out about the Ultimate Warrior.

On a sidenote, the opening of Wrestle mania was the coolest ever. Hulk Hogan, Rock and Austin in the ring. Such class acts, put the entire locker room over, something you'd never see H do. I wish there was some way Austin could get in the ring for one more match, my childhood hero.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    It was just on Fox. He collapsed in front of his hotel.
    Fox reports that news from TMZ, who then sites the WWE for that info.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Taker has wanted the streak to end for several years now, but out of respect, his opponents (HBK, HHH, and C M Punk declined to take the win) Taker was tired of the streak being the only thing he had left and did not want it to define his legacy. It was 100% on him to have it ended.

Warrior had a rather cryptic promo on RAW this past Monday....

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe a final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized. By the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him."

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post

Warrior had a rather cryptic promo on RAW this past Monday....

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe a final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them bleed deeper and something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized. By the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him."
    That is very eerie.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    You know that isn't too far fetched...with this whole "Reality" Era the WWE is now pushing, it wouldn't surprise me.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

Wrestling is still on?
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Wrestling is still on?
    The WWE started their on paid network. Their stock pretty much tripled in the past year. They're doing okay.

The WWE is one of the biggest employers in my state and very important for the area I live in. I don't watch much anymore but I always want them to do well because they are a big part of CT and I know people who work there.
    He Who Dares.....Wins