Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: POS McKinnie

Re: POS McKinnie

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Mckinnies poor at money management... therefore hes a POS. Guess that makes 70% of the NFL that goes bankrupt POS too? Theres plenty of reasons to feel mckinnie is not a model citizen but I dont see how he spends his money as a reason to label him such.
    People who are financially irresponsible are a HUGE burden on society.

Can we not turn this thread into a socio-economic debate please?
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Blog Entries

Bryant McKinnie in financial trouble?

Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Screw rain. He made it storm in there.
    lololol.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

You know, BcRaven is known for taking a hard stance against NFL players arguing over their worth, because of the massive amounts of money they can rake in at a time. I've went against BcRaven on this issue before.

However, this is one example of what pisses BcRaven off and if he were to truly go on a rant about this, honestly, I couldn't say shit.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    You know, BcRaven is known for taking a hard stance against NFL players arguing over their worth, because of the massive amounts of money they can rake in at a time. I've went against BcRaven on this issue before.

However, this is one example of what pisses BcRaven off and if he were to truly go on a rant about this, honestly, I couldn't say shit.
    Thanks Ex, and I've always respected your POV on this and other topics. I'd love to go off on a rant, but a Mod (HoustonRaven) posted "Can we not turn this thread into a socio-economic debate please?"
    I think I'd be walking a fine line posting my true feelings... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Thanks Ex, and I've always respected your POV on this and other topics. I'd love to go off on a rant, but a Mod (HoustonRaven) posted "Can we not turn this thread into a socio-economic debate please?"
    Technically he's not a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Technically he's not a mod.
    Not just technically. Actually, too.
    I've upped my standards. Up yours.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I haven't been a mod now for a few months.

Just as you were giving your true feelings, so was I as to not get a good thread kicked to the politics forum because a few felt to go off topic.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Only in july would tracking McKinnies spending habits ever be labeled as a "good" thread.
    -JAB

Has McKinnie hocked his SB ring yet?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I haven't been a mod now for a few months.

Just as you were giving your true feelings, so was I as to not get a good thread kicked to the politics forum because a few felt to go off topic.
    Sorry, I must have missed that while paying off my sister-in-law's compulsory debts after her latest bankruptcy... Bc