Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CB Situation

Re: CB Situation

I also heard one of the MNF guys (I'm pretty sure it was Tirico) mention in a matter-of-fact way that Rolle had a problem with his spleen. If that's true, why are we finding out about it on a nationally televised game for the first time? I'm not saying it is true, because I don't know, but it sounds like they might have researched it and mentioned it on the air in a casual way that made it sound like this was common knowledge. I guess they didn't know that we fans are totally in the dark about it.

I'm not saying we need to know specifically what's going on, but if the MNF crew can be told about it, why can't we?

Re: CB Situation

These guys are on the team due to the salary cap & they probably have mininum salaries. That's my guesses, there's only so much $ to go around. I did notice Winborne &Prude on the sideline last night but didn't see them in the game. Winborne played both CB & FS in college. Prude is a CB.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!