Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Get ready Raven Fans here come the Browns fans

Man anyone look on Ebay there are tons of tickets put up for sale for this weeks game at home against the Browns. Get ready there will be a lot of Browns fans here.

I hate when there are so many visiting fans in OUR STADIUM.

Re: Get ready Raven Fans here come the Browns fans

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve View Post
    Man anyone look on Ebay there are tons of tickets put up for sale for this weeks game at home against the Browns. Get ready there will be a lot of Browns fans here.

Since I live out of town, I use Ebay and StubHub to sell my season tix. There are not any more listings than usual. I dont think just because there are tix on Ebay they will automatically go to a Browns fan.

With that said, I think we will see more Brown next Sunday. Im excited to be back for this game and hope the dude next to me didnt sell to a Browns fan like he did last season!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

There have never been more than a few hundred Browns fans at our stadium for any previous game. Betcha this game won't be any different.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

T

I hope you're right. It appears to be a lot more tickets for sale then are usually on there. Also now that the Browns are playing better more Brown fans may make the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    No problem either way...sit there, watch the game, go home. Turn around with any comments, go home black and blue
    It's people like you I dread selling my tickets to.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens138 View Post
    T

I hope you're right. It appears to be a lot more tickets for sale then are usually on there. Also now that the Browns are playing better more Brown fans may make the trip.
    yea but I also know of a lot of ravens fans buying up tickets now also because they can get them cheaper. But this si the first time the browns have been playing for something so who knows. I know i will never sell my tix to any brown fan thats for sure.
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco

Thumbs up Re: Get ready Raven Fans here come the Browns fans

I drive from Raleigh NC every game....

My hat's off to you, Nurse, for your dedication! That's quite a haul......
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I have PSL's I dont need your stinkin tix. BTW I drive from Raleigh NC every game....I dont understand what you mean
    Intimating violence against opposing teams fans ... It's fans like you that give me anxiety when I sell my tickets. Suppose I do end up selling to a fan from the opposing team and people like you start a fight with them simply because they cheer their team on .... guess what .... I end up losing MY PSL's!

And I have you beat on distance

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve View Post

After several years of decreasing the menace of Stiller idiots in our stadium, this year worries me as it is the last game of the season & I am sure there will be many Ravens fans bailing, looking to recoup as much $ for a lost season & these morons will be coming here & buying every ticket they can. That game could get really ugly.

We may see alot of Pats fans too.

I hate it when my fellow Ravens fans sell out like I fear they will.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Since I live out of town, I use Ebay and StubHub to sell my season tix.
    Out of town....if your not going to the games then sell your PSL's to someone who will attend every game. It sounds to me like your a brooker

Let me guess you also have season tickets for the Orioles and sell all your NY Yankee and Red Sox tickets

I don't like out of town PSL owners unless they attend at least 80% of the games. I know people who live in different states and come to every single game, rain or shine, in sickness and in health. We want Raven PSL holder Fans physically IN the stadium, not watching on TV.

Why would anyone want to be a PSL holder just to come to a few games a year? The only reason I can think of is that it is an INVSTMENT opportunity in order to make money. BAD FAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    I don't like out of town PSL owners unless they attend at least 80% of the games. I know people who live in different states and come to every single game, rain or shine, in sickness and in health. We want Raven PSL holder Fans physically IN the stadium, not watching on TV.

Why would anyone want to be a PSL holder just to come to a few games a year? The only reason I can think of is that it is an INVSTMENT opportunity in order to make money. BAD FAN!!!
    This applies to Ravenator and Raven Nurse too .... With all due respect, go f--- yourselves.

I have been a PSL holder for 6 years. 2 years ago I was offered an amazing job opportunity and I took it. I kept my PSL's and when I cannot make games, I either give the tix to my 75 year old father OR sell them on Ebay / StubHub if he cant go.

I spend large amounts of coin getting back for games and when I cant go, my father takes my place.

This "bad fan" who only has the PSL's for "investment" opportunity will be at the game this weekend.

By the way, if you're going to insult me and other out of town fans, at least use spell check.