Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Is it Time for JO to GO

Take a deep breath 4G.

Everybody on the OL was getting blown up. It's not like we had people available to help; the line was getting swarmed under the whole first half.

Make adjustments, you suggest. Well I don't know if they did or if they didn't but the OL looked a lot better in the second half.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Re: Is it Time for JO to GO

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Take a deep breath 4G.

Everybody on the OL was getting blown up. It's not like we had people available to help; the line was getting swarmed under the whole first half.

Make adjustments, you suggest. Well I don't know if they did or if they didn't but the OL looked a lot better in the second half.
    Correct, they made adjustments at halftime, but JO was the worst one on the line.....It looked as if he was still having problems with his foot as he wasn't able to plant like he usually does.

I realize I'm just giving lip service and it won't make a bit of difference, but JO isn't nearly what he used to be! The left side is Kyle's blind side and if he needs help then give it to him; I'd rather have extra protection there vs. the right and center.....we can only hope Boller will see the blitz's coming up the middle and right side then make the necessary adjustments....