Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hello,
    I'm known as "Bunky", glad to be here.

Raven for life I bleeds purple ya dig Harbaugh will be the architect of the Ravens dynasty for years to come.

Shawn, from Sykesville. I hate the steelers and the redskins. Go Ravens!

Jim, from Northern West Virginia, er, I mean York County, Pennsylvania

Good afternoon, Ravens fans -- I post regularly on Dolphins boards and thought it would be interesting to pop in for a visit here.

I received my membership approval and wanted to say I like (and respect) the temporary "new member restrictions." Take it from me, as I recently visited a Jets board in anticipation of yesterday's game. I knew going in that I'd be a "marked" woman, but the majority of posts directed to me were appalling. I think your idea of a "warm-up" period for new members is ingenious, frankly.

Here's to a great, injury-free game on Sunday. I look forward to good-hearted exchanges leading up to the game (and a Phins win, of course, lol).

~ Sue

My name is Tommy I am a Titans Fan you can hate if you want I really don't care I love the Titans and will continue to like them even if we lose. I live in southwest Indiana The Colts and Gayton Manning suck. I just wanted to see what the Ravens board was like.

Cool Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hey, I'm mike, I've been a Raven's fan for the last ten years. I found a link to this forum on the sportsline board and decided to jump ship to a better moderated, more intelligent community of football fans.

I'm pumped up for the game on Saturday, but I'm even more pumped when I think of how great this team will be in the future. Bright young stars at QB, and RB, an elite possession WR and TE, and a D that imposes its will on its opponents.

How 'bout them Ravens!?!

Hey, I'm Kyle.

I've been a Ravens fan since they were established. Oddly enough, like effo5231, I found this site from the CBS sportsline Ravens boards. I couldn't take the amount of homers that were there from other teams. While I am a die-hard Ravens fan, I know how to have an intellectual convo, even with Steelers fans. Most of the NFL fans on the site do nothing but troll...and I need to get away from that.

Can't wait for Saturday, I should be good, 2 great defenses going up against one another in a smash mouth football game.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Hey, I'm Joe. I'm the assistant sports editor for a daily newspaper covering an SEC school. I write a weekly NFL column and remain objective while never hiding my love for the Ravens. Been a fan since they started.

Hey everybody...

Keith here. I've been coming to these message boards for a while now, but never posted. Partly because it's not me to post stuff, and partly because my computer was being stupid. But, I'm good now, and hope to chime in from time to time!

Hello. I am the same "bud" from the Baltimore Sun forum. Here, I'll be known as "bud1". The requirement for this forum included a four letter name, so this is the first, albeit the hastiest one, I could come up with. I am a Ravens fans and season ticket holder. Granted, I am no homer. I call it like I see it.

Blog Entries

Hey all -- new poster, grew up in Baltimore. Now living near the beach in southern NC (Wilmington). My father was in the Colts marching band -- he played sousaphone. Last I heard, that sousaphone was hanging on a wall at Bertha's mussels, but I didn't see it the last time I was there, so who knows. Anyway, looking forward to participating on the board -- been looking at it a couple of weeks, and it looks like a good one. Go Ravens!!!!!