Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Quote Originally Posted by Jardo View Post
    EDIT: All this Jaws talk..... I would like to formally request a shark smiley.
    Indeed, chap...indeed.

hey guys I'm Cody. I'm another transplant from sun spot. I grew up in Maryland but live in southern New Jersey now. Go Ravens!

Names Lynn, transplant also from the Sun board

First, he was a level five fire magic. Then, he was a sword. Now he is a ring. The Eternal Ring.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 06-24-2011 at 10:03 AM.

I'm Andrea. Also a transplant from the the Sun boards. This will likely be the most I'll post until the season begins. Then I'll post, like, three, maybe even four times.

Seems like the whole Sun gang is nearly here! Except for those we were all trying to leave behind.....

Hello Andrea! I am also a refugee from the Sun board where it seems the Steeler trolls have taken over!
    Where can I find the avatars?

I haven't figured out all the bells and whistles yet, crab. And I think it might be possible that you have to wait a little while to be able to access all of them.

Funny thing, though - the mods over at the Sun board apparently DO work. The thread that led me here this afternoon, titled, I think, "This board is done," has been disappeared.

Allow myself to introduce my..self..... . Transplant from the Sun board. I'm like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. I'm a str8 shooter shootin' from the hip. I also have a sensitive side too..... GO Ravens!!!

Names Donny. Most people think it's Dan because of my handle. Either one works. You probably wont find a younger member here (only 19). I am also part of the mass exodus. I'm weird because I like the Orioles as much as the Ravens, and hope one day that the Orioles board here turns into better quality than the one at Sunspot so I can migrate for good.

Blog Entries

What's up 24x7 and Sunspot bredren? Missed this thread before posting but nonetheless found this place after jumping off the Sunspot ship.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    GOTA

Ravens fan from Connecticut.

NFL fan for a long long time.

The Speaker of Truth

One thing I promise is that I will never post anything that I don't believe in. Forget peer pressure or talk radio or blind fanaticism. I speak the truth that you will some times agree with and other times refuse to believe.
    Hi GOTA. I got a PM from Lu (wicked) that many SUN posters were moving over here. So here I am too.
    NFL fan since the 1960's. Ravens fan since day one, but live in New York City... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    What's up 24x7 and Sunspot bredren? Missed this thread before posting but nonetheless found this place after jumping off the Sunspot ship.
    My man...

20% should just about cover it, yes?