Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

My name is Bruce, thus the change to the Cream song/McKensie Brothers movie titles. I am a Ravens/Redskins fan (Redskins fan because of Irsay breaking my heart in 11th grade). I appologize for snarky comments in advance.

Hey everyone Im Matt I Love talking football and blogging about sports. I am a diehard Ravens fan and follow them constantly! I am also a baseball fan, Go Orioles! and i love Hockey, Anaheim Ducks all the way!
    Go Ravens

I came over from the Sun board. Even for a Steeler fan, the trolls over there are unbearable. Hoping they stay there. Look forward to talking football with everyone.

My wit has limits, as much as my patience. Thank goodness we can discuss the Ravens without an abundance of foolishness.

I am following the mass exodus to what I've been told is a better board, where discussion can occur without all the crap . . .

Followed the mass exodus over here. Lurked (on and off) the other site for the last 10 years. Lurked (on and off) here for about 2 years. Since it appeared a bunch of others were getting a new start, thought I would jump in.

Blog Entries

Welcome all.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

My name is Dan. Baltimore born and raised Calvert Hall class of 05. Living in San Diego now but still live and breathe Baltimore sports. Listen to WNST online at work, subscribe to MLB.tv just to watch the Orioles lose. I'm really glad everyone has made the jump over here, the bs was becoming a lot to wade through. Just looking for the most up-to-date Ravens news got my blood pressure up over on the sun site. Glad to be here.

So glad to have found this from the bmorebirdsnest website. I am a member of the Triangle Ravens meetup group here in NC. I am proud to be a RAVENS fan.

Hi, my name is Joćo Amaral, and i'm from Porto in Portugal. I started watching american football around 2 years ago, and since then i follow the Ravens very passionately (i also have a thing for the Saints, mainly because i love NO).

I hope i can learn a lot more about the Ravens and about football in general here.

If anyone is wondering:
    Raven = Corvo (in Portuguese)

11. Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Ravens fan in Michigan here! Didn't start watching the NFL until the 04 season, but when I started they were the team that just clicked with me. I'd like to believe my love is true.
    Last edited by Agent of Oblivion; 07-27-2011 at 08:52 PM.

12. Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hello, I am a British Ravens fan, originally from London. I lived in Baltimore from 1993-1998 and when the Ravens started up, that's when I started supporting them.

That was also back when the Orioles were good!

I currently live in Los Angeles, so the best football I get every year is when USC plays. However, I look forward to watching the Ravens beat San Diego in December!