Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Greetings,

Me and my wife lived in Glen Burnie for about 5-6 years a few years back. I had been without a team I really called my own since the Raiders left LA. Once I saw the Ravens play I was all about ‘em (I use to play Corner in high school so I’m all about the D).
    My wife’s first pro game was when Jamal ran for 295 against the Browns and that got her totally hooked.

Now we are known as the Ravens couple at the bar we go watch the games at – we have taken over a corner of the bar on Sunday now known as the Ravens Roost. Most of the folks there don’t recognize me when I’m not in a purple jersey.

This season we are planning on going down to the San Diego game and try to get to the 9ers game as well as soon as they set the dates we’ll make out vacation plans.

If there are any other fans out near the OC get in touch. It’s be nice to see some other Ravens fans around – there sure aren’t a lot of us around here. But I’m working on some converts.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaine View Post
    This season we are planning on going down to the San Diego game and try to get to the 9ers game as well as soon as they set the dates weíll make out vacation plans.
    Watch the Road Trips Central forum after the schedule is announced. You may be surprised how many fans will be flying out to the West Coast for the Chargers, 49rs, and/or Seahawks games.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Oh thanks for the heads up!

Yay! We won’t be the only ones in glorious Purple!

Won’t disown me because my brothers a Chargers fan and my niece if a 9ers fan will ya?

hi everyone. Fromerly yellowboy1226, the one fan behind enemy lines. Let me just say, pittsburgh is very scared and quiet. And i love every bite of it. 58-7 is my favor score.everyonr here hates me. But i love this nest for i can feel like im home. thank you all for loving the best team in the north.

Good evening this is Ed From Bel Air. Season ticket holder from the beginning, I also went to many Colt games with my dad including the Colts championship game with the Raiders during the 1970 season, also saw the ghost to the post game. My favorite game was a late season 1976 (I think) game when Bert Jones clinced the AFC East title and most of the fans including myself stood on the field to watch the last quarter of the game.

I am a new member. My name is Dawn. I was introduced to this web site by Baltimore Ron. I am interested in information on a road trip to San Francisco.

Great to be aboard. Looks like a well-run operation - just like the Ravens !

Quote Originally Posted by Khaine View Post
    Greetings,

Me and my wife lived in Glen Burnie for about 5-6 years a few years back. I had been without a team I really called my own since the Raiders left LA. Once I saw the Ravens play I was all about Ďem (I use to play Corner in high school so Iím all about the D).
    My wifeís first pro game was when Jamal ran for 295 against the Browns and that got her totally hooked.

Now we are known as the Ravens couple at the bar we go watch the games at Ė we have taken over a corner of the bar on Sunday now known as the Ravens Roost. Most of the folks there donít recognize me when Iím not in a purple jersey.

This season we are planning on going down to the San Diego game and try to get to the 9ers game as well as soon as they set the dates weíll make out vacation plans.

If there are any other fans out near the OC get in touch. Itís be nice to see some other Ravens fans around Ė there sure arenít a lot of us around here. But Iím working on some converts.
    Hey guys! I'm way late to this thread, but figured id quote this one because it was written on my birthday last year! Lame, I know- sorry! I'm pumped for the new season and training camp starting up in just a few weeks! Maybe I'll go watch Transformers and/or Live Free or Die Hard every night until camp starts... well, nah... but I cant wait! Here's to good times with good fans and a number 1 defense in 2007-08!

Hi my name is Tim Hickey

A Baltimore Raven follower for some time now, especially interested in free agent draft pic Cullen Finnerty.. In my opinion if given enough reps he would easily fill the ravens slot at #3 behind Boller..Fact is if Cullen gets enough reps he will make Troy Smith look a bit awkward if we compare size, speed, arm strength, rollout capability, and run as an option, and lastly heart..Cullen is a true athlete, bar non..had a lot to do with why Ozzie drafted this talent

Keep an eye on this pic, if not at quaterback then special teams, mr. i never get hurt Cullen, plastic man. A cheap draft choice for any in the NFL

If he doesn't make it with Ravens then its all about politics and drafting a heisman trophy winner in the 5th round. heavens forbid a free agent should ever beat out a heismen trophy winner in training camp

10. Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hello.

I'm pretty new to 24x7 (new enough where I don't even have access to my own profile) but I've been on the Scout.com boards since last year's playoffs. Been a Ravens fan much longer than that. Yes, since before the Super Bowl.

I live in San Francisco but spent the first 20 or so years of my life in Baltimore and am a PSL season-ticket holder (nosebleed). I also write a Ravens blog, Blogimore Ravens (www.blogimoreravens.com).

Hey guys, I am new to the board. Just wanted to say " 17 days to training camp!!! WOOOOO!!!" , but I digress. I've been a fan since the day Viviano announced on WBAL evening news that the Browns were moving. Been a season ticket holder since 96. Looking forward to a great year!

It is I. Those who know the truth love me and those who live in fantasy worlds hate me. Bottom line is that I love the Ravens and believe that Ray and JO deserve one more ring.