Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

What's up everyone? I'm a Ravens fan originally from Anne Arundel County, but trapped in the Redskins infested sewer that is P.G. County...spear heading a purple take over.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    trapped in the Redskins infested sewer that is P.G. County...
    Curious move ... most I know have moved the opposite direction! Betcha your neighbors were jumping on the Super Bowl bandwagon until last Monday night.

Here's hoping that your situation changes. There has to be something good to say about P.G. County ... I just don't know what it is!

(Do as I say, not as I do, however: I once moved from Glen Burnie to New Carrollton, but then came back to my senses to move back to Annapolis, then Crofton).
    Last edited by Mista T; 10-02-2011 at 10:22 AM.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Hey, Dave here and New. Love to read and Lurk, don't post all that much. Hope all is well. Thanks for having me.

Hello everyone... Nikki here from Baltimore... Born and bred Baltimore sports fan... Started off watching the O's with my grandfather... developed a love for sports and for the O's... then fell in love with football and of course the Ravens... I am so proud of the Ravens... even when they have an off game, i love them! Look forward to chatting with you all here... Peace, love, and pigskin!

Nik

Hi all. dc369 here from the Sun message boards.

RavenLunatix from the Sun boards as well. Go Ravens!!!

hi everyone i am gerald 100 i was on the SUN papers message board until yesterday. i will not pay for their board. i do get the paper. i was a security guard with S.A.F.E. for 6 six years at trainning camp in the locker room and 2 years i worked the games. my sunpapers name was raven fan my son has 2 psl,s since day 1. section 527
    Last edited by gerald100; 10-13-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Here from the Sun boards. Is this the year the Redskins break .500?

DeputyDawg Guest

Hey Ravens fans, I'm the DeputyDawg, and I'm new to posting on this board but been reading it for years.
    Been posting on 2 other boards since pre 2000.
    Still trying to figure out how to get an avatar up though.
    Going to the game tomorrow, Go Ravens 28-17

New Member from Mississippi. Can only get games that are televised locally. US Army for the last 22 years, getting ready to retire. Braves, Bulls and Canadiens fan too. Been "in" the military for 40 years if you count my childhood as a military brat, so I have no real home. I just adopt teams that I like.

DeputyDawg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BCWhite13 View Post
    New Member from Mississippi. Can only get games that are televised locally. US Army for the last 22 years, getting ready to retire. Braves, Bulls and Canadiens fan too. Been "in" the military for 40 years if you count my childhood as a military brat, so I have no real home. I just adopt teams that I like.
    I for one, salute you for your service to our country and welcome you as a Ravens fan...I'm new to this board too but been around since the Johnny U days.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Is this the year the Redskins break .500?
    Why would we care?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).