Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hello Raven fans. Mike from Towson here. Long time Baltimore football fan, as a kid used to go to Westminster and Goucher to watch the Colts and was a season ticket holder from the time I was 11. Suffered when they left and sent my $$$$ into the Ravens on the first day. You can find me every Sunday in section 547. Go Ravens. In Harbaugh I trust.

Sorry...should have gone here first...born and lived in Baltimore till I moved to join the USAF at 18...stayed a fan despite moving around the country and the world...currently residing outside Tampa still a Ravens supporter...hello to all!
    "Everywhere I go people say, 'Art, I had a beer with you.' If that were true, I would have drank every night of my life" Art Donovan#70

Livin in Pasadena (The Dena) Season Ticket holder since 1996 Day 1. Now in Sec 545 and wouldn't trade my tickets for anything. I've been viewing this site for about 2 years but never joined...I finally decided to join. Go Ravens!!!

I'm a newbie, and just saying hi. I like to read up on what folks are saying. May throw out an opinion or question every once in a while.

Matt from North East in Cecil County. I started following the Ravens shortly after they moved here, my wife's family is from Bel Air and converted me. Up until lately it's mostly Eagles and Steelers fans around me , started seeing a lot more purple around after the 13-3 season.

Dave from Hanover, PA. I've been a PSL owner since 2001. Section 517, and I wouldn't leave it for the world. I bleed purple and black, and unfortunately black and orange as well. I started posting over on Orioles Hangout and loved it, that's when I thought I'd try and find a Ravens message board that wasn't filled with trolls and nonsense threads. Looks like I've found a home. I look forward to some great discussions.
    Section 517 since 2001!!!! Real fans sit real high!!!![

I joined a bit ago, but never thought to mention anything on the message boards. I'm an Australian, hanging out in Australia, doing my very best to influence my other housemates to be ravens fans. Only really followed the game the last three seasons, and i must say, loving this one!

Just joined...usually read everyone's posts and will probably add a few every now and then. Not a PSL holder by I attend most games

Evening,

I'm Steve from London, I have just signed up for this board and found it looking for fellow UK Ravens fans. I have only seriously got into NFL in the last three years and have been following the Raven's as "my" team for that time.

I am not sure how much I will post as my knowledge is probably not up to most of yours on here, but I will enjoy any success as much as all of you and hopefully learn a lot from you all as well.

Just booked a days holiday for Monday so I don't have to go into work tired after watching our game on Sunday.

Cheers

Wink Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Welcome aboard, Steve! Do you toss celery at the fans of opponent's teams?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

No, mate, my teams not too keen on Chelsea.

Has the tradition passed over the pond to you guys then?

Wink Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

We don't know Chelsea, but we watching Brit Ravens fans tossing celery at Chiefs and Raiders fans has been a tailgate party highlight!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).