Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

jonboy, you ALMOST NAILED the spelling dude. Good on you. It's Yarmulke. You missed the r.

r0857, nice job. I feel better now.

Its nice to be aboard. very nice MB, very easy to navigate!
    Last edited by funkmd; 08-21-2006 at 10:50 AM. Reason: incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG
    You know what? As a Jew, I am highly offended by this.....

Not ONCE, has that damn bunny ever had a POTATO pancake on his head! Not a latke, not a blinz, not a matzah ball. Nothing!

It's time for rabbit equality!
    Yeah, but the one on the right is a princess. See her fur coat?

Great new site. As like most, I grew tired of the crap YBR. I just got back in from Alaska and was wondering why it was so slow. Then I saw the message from T in the inbox and made the connection. Thanks for invite T. I know I don't post too often, but when I do, I try to make it worth while!
    Look forward to talking some Raven football this year!!

Ravens'N'Hoos here. Thanks for the invite, Mista T. All too often at the other site, there would be discussions where I actually felt dumber for having read the thread, a la Billy Madison. Hopefully that won't happen here.

I've been meaning to get more involved in the ACC football discussions and stick up for the dear old U.Va. in football talk with the Terps and other fans ... But we'll see how the season goes!

Baltimore tech exec and diehard Ravens fan. I've been viewing and posting occassionally at the other place for a few years (since the TO to Baltimore debacle). The other place is being overrun by trolls (countless Boller threads) and I'm really missing the insightful, thoughtful, and well communicated Ravens news and views that appear to now be here. Also glad to see Aaron is over here too. Best Ravens Report hands down.

Smackums Here,

I have been away for most of the last two weeks and I've been wondering why after two preseason games the hottest topic on the other board was about somebody smoking. Thanks for the invite Ravens 31.

Glad to see you got a name you like SuperBoller.

Smackums!!

Ok. Whoever keeps sending me balanced little rep messages saying "Are you trying to win a contest for highest post count or what?" and stuff like that, deal with it. I enjoy it here and that's why I am posting a lot.

If you don't like it, there's an insiders board a simple click away where I'm not even posting at all. By all means enjoy yourself totally Stinger free.

Thanks.

Guess whoooo.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Hey T.. Thanks for the invite.. hopefully we all can act like family over here.. man, as much as I love TOS, it was getting a little over the line..

Crow... good to see ya man..

(NCentralPaRavensFan)

Hello I am Phillyraven somehow here it left off the "y" (can anyone help me fix this) Dont post much usually just read thanks for the invite mistaT