Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: New members: please introduce yourselves...

Hello to all from "way up north". I am sure looking forward to game day threads as I don't get to see many games.

whats up
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan

Hey everyone. I'm so glad to have found my way over here. YBR was becoming unbearable. I was TakingBackSundays on the old board. I didn't post too often, so I'll forgive you if you have no idea who I am...haha.

Hey everyone - It's Subgenius aka MoCoRavens from the YBR board. Decided to go with XXXV in honor of the greatest win in Ravens history.

Here's to lots of great discussion and fun on the new boards here! (And a great opening day victory to start it off!)

Have been a daily reader, and occasional poster at RN2 for years. Just wanted to check this board out.

Lots of familiar posters ... like the format

I'm a new member to this message board, but a long time member of the RN2 message boards. I was SykesvilleRavensFan on the old boards, but this one doesn't allow that many characters, so I had to shorten it.

Here's to hoping these boards doesn't fall to the same fate as the RN2 boards.

By the way, I tailgate on the HILTI lot (on the corner of Ostend & Sharpe Streets) in a big purple Ravens RV. I am also the current President of Ravens Nest 14.

Hey B, welcome!
    SS

Hi everyone, I mainly post on the Sun boards, but I did post on YBR somewhat. I saw that a lot of people defected, so, even though I didn't really know anyone enough to get an invite, I thought I'd register and check things out over here. The vbulletin format really makes for a nice site. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you and hearing yours in return. Can't wait for Sundays.

I'm guessing the X's and O's forum is the proper forum for general Ravens discussion?
    Last edited by esmd; 09-21-2006 at 06:33 AM.

I'm guessing the X's and O's forum is the proper forum for general Ravens discussion?
    For general Ravens discussion, I would recommend participate in the lively "Ravens Talk 24x7". The X's and O's subforum would be more for analysis of the intracies of Ravens football (that go over most of our heads).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    For general Ravens discussion, I would recommend participate in the lively "Ravens Talk 24x7". The X's and O's subforum would be more for analysis of the intracies of Ravens football (that go over most of our heads).

Gotcha, I was clicking on that and saw all the sub-forums....took me a bit before I scrolled down and noticed the main forum.

Thanks Steve for the invite
    I wasn't very active at the other place but checked in regularly
    Hopefully I be able to contribute something noteworthy here as time allows.
    (I know, Doubtfull )
    60-70 hour workweeks not only kick my ass, but limit my board time

I'll try to get arouond to your tailgate next week and say hey!

Hey everyone, down under Ravens fan here (the REAL down under, New Zealand). Regular reader and occasional poster back from the YBR board. I stumbled upon this board while lookin around the site for news.

Anyway, the site looks good and let's hope for great Ravens year!