Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Latest SN Mock

Latest SN Mock

Not sure about the rules of posting an entire mock from another site here, so I'll just post two picks. I love who they have the Ravens drafting but I would not look forward to playing McFadden twice a year if the Bengals got him!

6 (6) Bengals Darren McFadden* RB Arkansas Bengals official are sure consider upgrading their defense with Southern Cal OLB Keith Rivers, but Rudi Johnson is getting old and the chance to draft a franchise back would be tough to pass on, especially in light of Adrian Peterson's success as a rookie in Minnesota.

9 (9) Ravens Matt Ryan QB Boston Coll. Brian Billick's job is on the line, but he remains the coach and should be confident that Ryan could start as a rookie and help the Ravens' offense be efficient enough to get them on the winning track in '08..
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Re: Latest SN Mock

Darren McFadden falling to 6?

I dunno who they have picking in front of the Bengals but I can guarantee at least one of those teams doesn't have a RB that comes close to McFadden.

PP

Top 5 picks are Dolphins, Patriots (via SF), Rams, Raiders, and Jets.
    ''You'd love to go on the first day but I'm glad for the situation I'm in,'' he said. ''Baltimore knows how to play defense.''

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe
    Darren McFadden falling to 6?
    Not a chance of that happening -- he could be first overall.

And with six weeks left in the season, isn't it a little early for even the draft fanatics to be doing this?

Raiders are likely losing Lamont Jordan this year, he's said he wants to leave so I'd suspect any of Raiders, Patriots and Jets to take him.

That said we're miles off so there's guys they're projecting first round now who'll probably fall deep into day 2, like Ernest Shazor a few years back.

There isn't a QB alive that could survive behind this o-line. They would just be wasting a draft pick on another one. This whole team needs a complete overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenFanatic2k6 View Post
    9 (9) Ravens Matt Ryan QB Boston Coll. Brian Billick's job is on the line, but he remains the coach and should be confident that Ryan could start as a rookie and help the Ravens' offense be efficient enough to get them on the winning track in '08..
    Uhh, I remember when we drafted a QB in the first round... He didn't do so well as a rookie... Anybody remember his name???

I guess whoever wrote this doesn't watch Ravens games, or else they would know how the rookie QB prject worked before. And anyway, not a big fan of Ryan's. He's alright, but I don't know who would last in this system....
    Waiting for the next one!!!

I love Matt Ryan as a first round pick, if he falls to us.

You can't never pick another qb in the first round because the one time you did, the guy turned out to be a 2d stringer.

Plus we have all of this off season *and* all of next season and the following off season to improve the OL while Ryan carries a clipboard.

:2c:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Gosh, I think half the QB's in college football look darn mouth watering right now.But the reality still is,it's still a crap shoot when they move up to the next level.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Without addressing the QB protection in the current scheme, it's a guaranteed bust.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenFanatic2k6 View Post
    Top 5 picks are Dolphins, Patriots (via SF), Rams, Raiders, and Jets.
    The Pats are more likely to trade down their pick. Players that will be available are positions that they have locked up for many years i.e. QB, WR, RB. Their trade down to get depth. No point in taking someone to high and over paying for them.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

Starting a rookie QB...been there done that. I like the pick but for god's sack give the kid time to pick things up.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998