Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 14
  1. Tailgating Monday Night



    First off, lemme just say that monday night games are a complete pain in the ass!!
    That pain is even more magnified when your team is struggling and you basically have no shot of winning the game or making the playoffs.
    Getting home from work, changing and getting ready to go, then getting back down to the city is a total pain in the ass at that time of the day for us working stiffs.
    This will probably be the last monday night game we see here for a little while for obvious reasons.

    I'm not even sure what time I'll even get down there.
    Shooting for 6:00-6:30, but that remains to be seen.
    With that being said...

    So who is going, what time are you getting there and what are you bringing?

    Anybody bringing grills, etc.?

    or

    is this more of a stop at subway, grab something to eat on the way down and drink a few in the lot?

    What say you Lot J peeps?
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    4,145

    Re: Tailgating Monday Night

    I was considering just grabbing some sandwiches on the way, I am bringing my brother-in-law Ed. Today we decide we will leave around 3:30-4:00 and I will bring the grills and light them up. Maybe I will do something special but probably not, just brats, dogs and burgers.

    Who's bringing the Cruzan Banana Rum?




  3. #3

    Re: Tailgating Monday Night

    I'm leaving work early (taking the 2:15 Penn Line train). That gets me to West Bawlamer at 3pm. I'll have the van loaded and ready so I should be to the lot about 3:30-3:45 latest.

    I will have the grill

    Holden and Mrs. McGroin will take the Light Rail and meet me at the lot.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carney
    Posts
    1,141

    Re: Tailgating Monday Night

    I am waiting on hearing from camdenyards. I would like to head down there. I am only working half a day on Monday and off on Tuesday. I also have a friend who will be attending his first ever regular season game. I would like him to get the tailgating experience.

    Don't forget to bundle up...it is going to be football weather!!!!!




  5. Re: Tailgating Monday Night

    yep, monday night, team doing bad, people getting rid of tickets.....all adds up to me having a prime parking pass in lot H and only me in the truck! The guys i usually tailgate with sold their tickets to friends and such, so the normal 8 people arent like normal 3 people and 5 strangers...oh well.

    Im leaving right from work so can bring all the tailgate stuff, so just driving down and finding a place to tailgate, probably just head over to ravens walk, i never get to go there since im always partying in lot H, might be fun actually.

    Ive got 4 football games in the next 14 days! Army v Navy Sat, Ravens vs Pats Monday, then Colts v Ravens next Sunday, And im going to Miami for Ravens v Dolphins!
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com




  6. #6

    Wink Re: Tailgating Monday Night

    I will have to pass on our final MNF game for a few years, due to a business trip. Y'all please keep an eye on my son & his gang, you know ... don't want to see him getting too much booze.

    Have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996 View Post
    Ive got 4 football games in the next 14 days! Army v Navy Sat, Ravens vs Pats Monday, then Colts v Ravens next Sunday, And im going to Miami for Ravens v Dolphins!
    Same, except I'll be attending Buccaneers at Saints on Sunday, watching our game at hotel room. Then it's off to Seattle to meet up with Ravenous52 and MikeK.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  7. #7

    Re: Tailgating Monday Night

    I will be walking to the stadium from my office building Downtown. I should be done with work around 4:45-5:00pm then head down to the stadium to meet up with my J Lot peeps.
    Season ticket holder since 1996. Section 124 rocks!




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Back in Limeyland
    Posts
    772

    Re: Tailgating Monday Night

    I'll be coming straight from work. Probably will get to the lot around 5.30 - 6. The wife is sitting this one out - not sure who I'll be bringing with me. Anyone interested in a spare ticket?

    I'll be stopping at the liquor store on Lombard St to pick up beer, and if they sell banana rum I'll get some of that too.




  9. #9

    Re: Tailgating Monday Night

    For any Monday night game I just take off a half day from wotk so not to have the rush to get there to party


    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    First off, lemme just say that monday night games are a complete pain in the ass!!
    That pain is even more magnified when your team is struggling and you basically have no shot of winning the game or making the playoffs.
    Getting home from work, changing and getting ready to go, then getting back down to the city is a total pain in the ass at that time of the day for us working stiffs.
    This will probably be the last monday night game we see here for a little while for obvious reasons.

    I'm not even sure what time I'll even get down there.
    Shooting for 6:00-6:30, but that remains to be seen.
    With that being said...

    So who is going, what time are you getting there and what are you bringing?

    Anybody bringing grills, etc.?

    or

    is this more of a stop at subway, grab something to eat on the way down and drink a few in the lot?

    What say you Lot J peeps?




  10. Re: Tailgating Monday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Who's bringing the Cruzan Banana Rum?
    I got that covered!!

    Got a nice litre bottle in the freezer right now.

    With a little luck, I'll remember to bring it.

    You got the disposable shot glasses I'm assuming.

    I'm really pushing it tommorrow trying to get down there with reasonable time to enjoy some festivities.


    I'm bringing a guy I work with as the Mrs. is sitting this one out.

    I got to swing back down to my office to pick the guy up.

    Shooting for 5:30-6:30 arrival.

    Save us a couple dogs and burgers if you can.
    Neither of us will have time to eat until we get there.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!




  11. #11

    Re: Tailgating Monday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic
    I got that covered!!
    Got a nice litre bottle in the freezer right now.
    With a little luck, I'll remember to bring it.
    I'll send you an email reminder.

    Are you guys in J or H?




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carney
    Posts
    1,141

    Re: Tailgating Monday Night

    Come on Fanatic....The bugs will still be there tomorrow if you leave early

    I will be down there between 3:45 and 4:00. Camdenyards is heading there straight from work and I am getting dropped off. I am going to attempt to bring a little concoction of my own for people to try.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland