We Showed Vegas, ESPN and the rest...

Of the media world. When you bet against us, you will pay. Even if we didn't win, people laughed at us, and said the score was gonna be in the 40's against our D.

Whoever bet on that point spread is SICK!!!!! And I'm loving every bit of it
    Last edited by RavensFanIAm; 12-03-2007 at 11:54 PM.
    Waiting for the next one!!!

Re: We Showed Vegas, ESPN and the rest...

My thoughts

(1) Mad props to the fans who were at the game. The place was deafening.

(2) I am so proud of this team. They played their hearts out only to have it ripped out of them at the last second.

(3) The NFL's blatant coddling/favoritism of known fraudulent cheaters is enraging me to no end!!!!

(4) I don't blame Bart Scott one bit for having a few choice words re: the officiating.

(5) I hate the steroid-injecting piece of human excrement known as Rodney Harrison.

I'm now going to injest large quanities of coffee and chocolate as I am not in a very good mood and would be VERY tempted to snap the neck of the 1st person who even remotely pisses me off.

End of vent.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Re: We Showed Vegas, ESPN and the rest...

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFanIAm View Post
    Of the media world. When you bet against us, you will pay. Even if we didn't win, people laughed at us, and said the score was gonna be in the 40's against our D.

Whoever bet on that point spread is SICK!!!!! And I'm loving every bit of it
    You realize we havent covered any spreads this year except this past game.. The smart betters put their money on the Patriots.. Sometimes sure things lose (aka Super Bowl 3).. Im putting my money on the Colts next week..