Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blowing Kisses

Re: Blowing Kisses

You can't compliment a coach getting baited into talking trash and in the next sentence complain about this team's lack of discipline. He is the HEAD COACH, not some assistant, or any thing other than the Leader of an NFL team. Blowing Kisses is a lot like Blowing Hot Air- he seems to have both down.

ACK! Does it even matter at this point? The season is toast. This is just pre-season for next year as far as I am concerned. If the Ravens started throwing feces at the other team at this point in the season I would not be surprised. I am simply enjoying the game from a different stance. Now I watch the games to see how badly they fuck up and say "Yup, that was definitely worse than last week". Enjoy the train-wreck while it lasts. It is not something you get to see every day.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Quote Originally Posted by jbecks307 View Post
    You can't compliment a coach getting baited into talking trash and in the next sentence complain about this team's lack of discipline. He is the HEAD COACH, not some assistant, or any thing other than the Leader of an NFL team. Blowing Kisses is a lot like Blowing Hot Air- he seems to have both down.
    Have to disagree on this one 'becks' old bean, having the cool to blow a kiss takes Billick to a higher level than the guy trying to trash him.

As I said earlier,on the field, it takes a lot to get punched in the face and blow the guy a kiss right back!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Rodney Harrison told Billick that he was married after he blew the kisses.

I thought Super Genuis would be above the level of mere mortals like players. So would not get caught up in the heat of the moment fling with Harrison.

I just imagined how I would feel if my Dad did that.And I'd be embarrassed, pretty much how I felt when I saw Billick blow those kisses.If I was in my
    20's I would have laughed my head off and said good on you Billick. But I'm in my 40's so it doesn't quite cut it anymore for me.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

If that was my dad, I'd give him a high-five for not taking that s--t from someone - kiss my backside, buddy!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    If that was my dad, I'd give him a high-five for not taking that s--t from someone - kiss my backside, buddy!
    So you'd be happy seeing your Dad blowing another man kisses on National TV.MMM,interesting.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

If it was interpreted as I, and most people, would interpret it, I'd have no problem with it! I've done far worse when confronted with similiar personal affronts.