Thread: Ronnie Prude

Ronnie Prude

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/f...orts-headlines

Good article and you can't help but root for guys like Prude.

Where do you all see Ronnie Prude's future/impact in the NFL heading?

For me, I see Ronnie Prude eventually becoming a very good number two CB. He has made David Pittman a forgotten man.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Re: Ronnie Prude

so far so good. he could be another Will Demps, the walkon what turns into a regular. I never thought Demper had that much impact, but it's hard to tell with the 2ry; lots of times, when a Dback looks like he 'got beat deep', he's actually trying to cover someone else's mistake (remember Sehorn chasing Stokely in the SB? somebody else was supposed to cover the deep route and they blew it). I wish Demps well, up in NY. CB, I think, is harder than safety. with Rolle aging and not doing well, Prude could step in and be a regular for next 5 years or so?

I am ready for them to move Rolle to nickle and bring in Prude opposite CMAC. He might be a matchup issue with big WRs but that what the safety help over the top is about. Of course the Ravens won't do it because Rolle makes a ton of dough and he has experiance that Prude needs to gain by playing against the slot WR.

Blog Entries

Inquiring minds want to know: is Ronnie Prude, in fact, a prude?

Blog Entries

I like Prude because he was mad at Saban for not sticking to his word and drafting him so he wanted to come to Baltimore, a much better defense, and really show the world he could play in this league.

I'm rooting really hard for Prude as well..how can you not for a guy like him?

But to think he's currently better than Samari Rolle is absurd. Sure, Rolle has had some problems this year but he just had a helluva game against Cincy. He was lining up opposite of CJ most of the game and basically shut him down.

I think Prude's future is a very solid nickel back...

I always love to see the guys not highly rated by the "experts" make an impact. I like the kid and hope he does well.