Thread: FAO: UK Ravens

FAO: UK Ravens

Hey,

Have any of you who applied for tickets for the Wembley game through nfluk.com managed to hear back from them yet?!

Re: FAO: UK Ravens

Mods this can be moved to the UKRaven section.

In answer to your question check this link:

http://www.nfluk.com/usersession_new.php?board=22

The people who have been lucky enough to get a code in the first sale are getting codes by e-mail currently and the first sale (only for those receiving codes) is on the 29th of May.

James - are you planning on going? I was not going to bother this year, but if the Irish turn up I might swing it!

Ahh I see I see,

Thanks lads. No sign of any e-mail from them thus far so I imagine I'm not one of the lucky few.

Yeah the Irish will be over for the big game you should defo go!

Wink Re: FAO: UK Ravens

James (or any of the board Limeys): I had posted this before, but no takers .... my best friend is a Saints season ticket holder who will be allocated 4 tickets to the game in the UK, but plans on using only two. Before he turns back the other two, if someone wants them, I could get you into direct contact with him. I am headed to New Orleans tomorrow, so I can facilitate. Last call.

Contact me via e-mail mista_t_ravens@hotmail.com by the end of the week if you are interested.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Mr T. thanks (again) for the offer. There is the belief that there will be plenty of tickets around for this one, so I do not think anyone will want to commit to a ticket from the US (assuming we do not know the price / seating position) this early.