Just For Fun - Jokes

Payton Manning dies and ends up going to Heaven.

When he gets to the gates God is waiting for him and opens up the doors to Heaven and tells him how he was waiting for him. God is very excited to have Payton with him and Payton is so happy to be thought of so well.

God tells Payton to walk with him as he has a special surprise for him. They walk down what looks like the perfect street in small town America. They stop in front of a little white cap code with a white fence. The house has blue curtains and on the door is a colt logo. The house looks ran down as if it has been let go. In the front yard is a flag pole with a colts flag that is ripped and torn. Payton is confused.

God tells Payton that he is blessed with a house in Heaven and that very few people get a house in Heaven. Payton is happy however still confused. He looks next door and sees a huge Purple and Black Granite House, with a huge perfect fence with Baltimore Ravens on it. The windows have perfect Ravens curtains. The door has a Ravens door knocker. In the driveway is a Black and Purple Hummer H1 with Baltimore Ravens Logos and it is sitting on fat Dubbs! It is a perfect Mansion that even has a pool in the shape of the Ravens logo.

Payton then says to God, “Excuse me as I do not want to sound rude and ungrateful, however why would you have a better house for Ray Lewis?”

God replies, “That is my house son, I moved out of your house back in 1984!”

"It is not how you play the game that matters... It is Winning The Super Bowl that counts"... Rumor Ray

Baltimore Has 9 Pro Football Championships!
    Baltimore Colts [NFL] in 1958, 1959, 1968, and 1970
    Baltimore Stars [USFL] in 1985
    Baltimore Stallions [CFL] in 1995
    Baltimore Ravens [NFL] in 2000 and 2012
    Baltimore Mariners [AIFA] in 2010

Re: Just For Fun - Jokes

Who's Payton Manning?

- C -