Thread: The Sequence

The Sequence

the situation: Browns lead 10-7 and receive the 2nd half kickoff.

what happened: Ravens Special Teams contain the dangerous Cribbs, and a penalty pushes the Browns back to their own 10.

Defense (and the 12th man) hobble the Browns into a 3rd down situation; an Anderson pass to Winslow is blown up by a vicious hit by Ray Ray, which pops the ball up, to be caught by CMac, who runs it back to the 11. a few plays later the Ravens O pounds it in.

ensuing posession; now playing catchup, Anderson is lured into throwing a ball to Ed Reed, who returns it 32 yards for the pic 6. Score 21-10 Ravens.

after; D never lets Cleveland back in it; O greedily hangs on to the ball for 13 minutes in the 4th quarter.
    ballgame. what a team effort.
    Baltimore Ravens, 2012 NFL Champions!

Re: The Sequence

That was extremely sweet!

And to add to it, seeing nearby Colt fans walk away with their heads hung low when a last-second FG does them in. Then, on the other side of the room, the Steeler fans slink away after they lose.

After the game, I walk outside and see a beautiful sunset over the Gulf. Man, what a great Sunday!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Re: The Sequence

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    That was extremely sweet!

And to add to it, seeing nearby Colt fans walk away with their heads hung low when a last-second FG does them in. Then, on the other side of the room, the Steeler fans slink away after they lose.

After the game, I walk outside and see a beautiful sunset over the Gulf. Man, what a great Sunday!
    watching the clip of all the Patriot fans shuffling off early wasn't bad either!
    Baltimore Ravens, 2012 NFL Champions!