Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: According to Kevin Cowherd Ravens fans have a Mid-Life Crisis

I do think some go way too overboard and it is not my thing, BUT if it brings them joy and hurts no-one, who cares?? The ones that make me crazy are the ones that dress up to get TV time.

Sports Steve, you know he's got to be talking about you!

Stay classy Cowherd.

Yeah I read the article Monday morning. All I know I'm secure who I am and I have a wonderful life. I have alot fun at the games with all you fans. The outfit has done a lot to help raise monies for charity. I'm a big fundrasier person for the Maryland Special Olympics each year. Last year, I was Super Plunger a person who must first raise a minimum of $ 10,000 and then make a dive into the bay for 24 hours straight every hour on the hour. Last year I was able to raise $ 12,664 so I'm happy with who I am. All I know we have the best fans in Baltimore. I travel to away games and I think we are the best. I did talk to Kevin Cowherd this week and he told me he was trying to have some fun over the whole article. I told him (Kevin) the one thing that bothered me is, I don't even drink at the games I only drink water until after the game. Anyway it's no big deal. Let's enjoy our football season.

See all of you next game.

Be safe and God Bless,
    Sports Steve
    Last edited by Sports Steve; 09-25-2008 at 07:08 AM.

Sports Steve you're a cool guy and I'm glad you're here in Baltimore. It's great what you do for the kids. You also spent a lot of time with the fans at the game. Still don't see how you can wear all those beads.

Yeah Sports Steve