Anyone going to the Giants/Ravens game in East Rutherford?

Just wondering if any Ravens fans are making the short trip to see the Ravens play the Giants next week, and if anyone might know of any tailgate parties people are throwing?

I have attended away games int he past and there seems to be groups of Raven fans who throw large tailgate parties.

I am also curious if anyone knows of any buses that are going from Baltimore?

Thanks

Wink Re: Anyone going to the Giants/Ravens game in East Rutherford?

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick11 View Post
    Just wondering if any Ravens fans are making the short trip to see the Ravens play the Giants next week
    I had been planning to go, but received the message from the Ravens yesterday that there are no player turnback tickets available (the first time I have been skunked). I may still go if a business associates from NYC scores tickets, but not likely. Or if I decide to go with 12th Man Travel.

if anyone might know of any tailgate parties people are throwing?

I have attended away games int he past and there seems to be groups of Raven fans who throw large tailgate parties.
    Chances are good that we have met. I've helped toss a few of the big tailgate parties myself.

After attending a few away games, you find that there is a familiar crowd. At Ft. Lauderdale a few weeks ago, I walked through the Sheraton Yankee Clipper lobby to be greeted by perhaps 15 - 20 Ravens fans that I know only through road trips. There were even a few recognizable fans at Houston this past weekend, dspite a much lower turnout.

As to Giants game tailgate parties: don't know, outside of the busses.

I am also curious if anyone knows of any buses that are going from Baltimore?
    Yes. I do know that 12th Man Travel is running a bus and had a limited availability as of a few days ago. Here's what I received from them:

12TH MAN TRAVEL
    RAVENS VS. GIANTS
    Sunday November 16, 2008
    THIS IS A 1 DAY TRIP
    “We strive to provide you with the ultimate Road Trip experience.
    Our excursions are very economical and second to none!”

Trip Includes, but not limited to…
    Round Trip on a Deluxe Motor Coach
    Pick up points are Golden Ring Tours, 8861 Citation Rd. (6:00AM) and the
    Park and Ride at Route 152 and 95 (6:30AM)
    Famous 12th Man Catered Tailgate Party with plenty of Food & Beverages!
    Menu to Include
    Ziti, Meatballs w/Gravy, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chicken Bites, Pierogies, Pork BBQ, Veggie Trays, Meat & Cheese Trays, Chips and Cookies
    Game Ticket
    Tickets ARE group close together in the 12th MAN Section
    ~ VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY ~
    $279.00
    Contact: Wade Simmons at twelfthmaninc@gmail.com or 717-487-1824
    PLEASE DETACH AND MAIL LOWER PORTION WITH YOUR CHECK OR MONEY ORDER
    Contact us at: TwelfthManinc@gmail.com or 717-382-9092/717-487-182412th Man Travel 897 North McDermott RoadFawn Grove, PA 17321
    You may also want to check with ravenstrips.com sales@ravenstrips.com 410-303-8744
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Anyone going to the Giants/Ravens game in East Rutherford?

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I know our fans travel well. I may just migrate around and I am sure I can find some Ravens fans to party with!