Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Stockers on his way!

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    How about some bitters at the Wharf Rat? I'm in .... for any evening except possibly this Saturday, when returning from the Army-Navy game in Philly. On 2nd thought, Saturday is OK by me, in order to defrost.

I think Saturday might be a good idea. I'm in Atlanta tomorrow for a quick work trip and am back Sunday morning, so Stockers will probably need something to do.

If anyone else is available, maybe you could meet him at the Wharf Rat tomorrow night?

Thumbs up Re: Stockers on his way!

We should be driving by Baltimore around 6 pm on the way back from Philly. (Assuming we don't leave the game early due to the cold). Assumedly that's not too early to start with refreshments!

I will call your cell.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

You will need to arrange with Stockers, Ted. Ben will be in Atlanta. Stockers name is Ben as well, just to make it confusing.

Here is the same map without all of the extra white space. We park where the red block is. This lot is on the south side of the stadium, we can give you directions if you tell us where you are.

Damn,
    I was going to be at this game but since my company canceled their Christmas Party, I don't get a free flight up. I party at the Glen Burnie Roost spot (RR18), so I'd be there.

anyway, party on and GO RAVENS!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Celery! Celery!

If she don't come! ... We'll tickle her bum!

With a lump of Celery!

Quote Originally Posted by FellsPointRaven
    If anyone else is available, maybe you could meet him at the Wharf Rat tomorrow night?
    What time? And when does the Lot J tailgating begin on Sunday?

Alright Stockers, don't think you're gonna get away with visiting and attending the game without giving us a play-by-play rundown of how your trip has gone thusfar!!

Snap to it, matey!!

UNLEASH THE BEASTS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Alright Stockers, don't think you're gonna get away with visiting and attending the game without giving us a play-by-play rundown of how your trip has gone thusfar!!

Snap to it, matey!!
    Certainly, sir.

Friday 5th - Got into BWI an hour late thanks to 200kmh head winds over the Atlantic forcing the flight to go the long way round over Iceland & Greenland. Met FPR at Convention Centre light rail station, dumped stuff at his house and then off to Fells Point for drinks to beat jet lag in one night.

Saturday 6th - Watching college football on FPR's 50" plasma, no different to my usual Saturday at home, very tired from the flight so not up to a great deal.

Sunday 7th - Watched Eagles - Giants with some wings before heading to the tailgate, whoever got the propane heater was a genius, awesome purchase. Game atmosphere was good even up in the gods, huge debt of gratitude to Greg for the ticket. If that's what the cheapest seats in the house are like then it's like the new Wembley Stadium, there's not a bad seat in the Vault.

Monday 8th - Late rise, lunch in Canton then back home to watch Bourne Identity for the first time ever, good film, can't believe I've not seen it before, will probably request the box set for Christmas when I get home.

Tuesday 9th - Went for a slow saunter down around the Inner Harbour froms Fells Point, around to Federal Hill, lunch then to the National Aquarium, good and hugely impressive how they've put it together but don't like how linear it is.

Wednesday 10th -> Friday 12th - Off to DC for a couple of days, seeing the monuments, Smithsonian etc. doing the whole touristy thing, hopefully catch a Wizards and Capitals game whilst I'm down there. Back Friday for the Terps vs Delaware State game.

Weekend - Nothing planned except the Steelers game and then fly back on Monday night landing Tuesday morning UK time.

Full play-by-play for you.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    Certainly, sir.

Friday 5th - Got into BWI an hour late thanks to 200kmh head winds over the Atlantic forcing the flight to go the long way round over Iceland & Greenland. Met FPR at Convention Centre light rail station, dumped stuff at his house and then off to Fells Point for drinks to beat jet lag in one night.

Saturday 6th - Watching college football on FPR's 50" plasma, no different to my usual Saturday at home, very tired from the flight so not up to a great deal.

Sunday 7th - Watched Eagles - Giants with some wings before heading to the tailgate, whoever got the propane heater was a genius, awesome purchase. Game atmosphere was good even up in the gods, huge debt of gratitude to Greg for the ticket. If that's what the cheapest seats in the house are like then it's like the new Wembley Stadium, there's not a bad seat in the Vault.

Monday 8th - Late rise, lunch in Canton then back home to watch Bourne Identity for the first time ever, good film, can't believe I've not seen it before, will probably request the box set for Christmas when I get home.

Tuesday 9th - Went for a slow saunter down around the Inner Harbour froms Fells Point, around to Federal Hill, lunch then to the National Aquarium, good and hugely impressive how they've put it together but don't like how linear it is.

Wednesday 10th -> Friday 12th - Off to DC for a couple of days, seeing the monuments, Smithsonian etc. doing the whole touristy thing, hopefully catch a Wizards and Capitals game whilst I'm down there. Back Friday for the Terps vs Delaware State game.

Weekend - Nothing planned except the Steelers game and then fly back on Monday night landing Tuesday morning UK time.

Full play-by-play for you.
    Damn brother, sounds like you're getting about pretty well so far!
    Glad you're enjoying the trip!