Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 28
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    21,173

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY



    I was not paying attention when it was on ESPN it sounded to me they were on double secret ticket deadline and that it still was not looking good they would sell out.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  2. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Huddersfield, England
    Posts
    968

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

    That would NEVER happen at M&T.

    I know there is a credit crunch and recession - but not selling out play-off games




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Norwich, England
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I was not paying attention when it was on ESPN it sounded to me they were on double secret ticket deadline and that it still was not looking good they would sell out.
    Latest I've heard is that the HHH Metrodome is now sold out and the game will not be locally blacked out.




  4. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USRaven
    Posts
    150

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

    Matt Ryan WHO???? Our Joe wasn't the best but he didn't turn it over. That was huge when our boys were out there shopping on Pennington's passes.
    Int.-Returns 4-108 Flacco turnovers: 0-0

    We grabbed 10 tickets off StubHub and are going to make the 11 hour drive. I am thinking TN would rather have somebody else than the Ravens.






  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Norwich, England
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

    11 hour drive? You crazy bastard, good effort Toe, haha.




  6. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Huddersfield, England
    Posts
    968

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

    Good effort Toeman .

    Later in the game you could hear the Ravens fans who made the trip . Lots of orange seats in the stands.

    Bring on the Titans.




  7. #19

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

    Good performance and good win last night, although it got me in trouble with the wife for waking up my two year old when Reed ran in his TD.

    I thought Joe looked a lot more calm than Matt Ryan did the previous night.




  8. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Huddersfield, England
    Posts
    968

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

    Quote Originally Posted by Carshalton Raven View Post
    I thought Joe looked a lot more calm than Matt Ryan did the previous night.
    What you been drinking? Matt Ryan is Rookie of the year, Flacco got no votes!

    In the 2000/01 playoff's my Elliot (then 1 and a half) was sat next to me when we blocked a FG then and ran it back against the Titans. He ran to his mum in tears after I shouted down the house. After a while he re-appeared, held his arms up and shouted 'Go Ravens!!!'




  9. #21

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

    Good lad, start them young.

    Not saying Flacco was better than Ryan over the year, that particular battle wasn’t close. However, I thought (only my opinion and to be honest as I have said before I am relatively new and still learning) that Ryan looked overawed and nervy in his play off game, whereas Flacco seemed a whole lot calmer.




  10. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    457

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

    Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    In the 2000/01 playoff's my Elliot (then 1 and a half) was sat next to me when we blocked a FG then and ran it back against the Titans. He ran to his mum in tears after I shouted down the house. After a while he re-appeared, held his arms up and shouted 'Go Ravens!!!'
    Brilliant!! Do you still have him watching the games with you?!




  11. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates
    Posts
    4,116

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

    In the 2000/01 playoff's my Elliot (then 1 and a half) was sat next to me when we blocked a FG then and ran it back against the Titans. He ran to his mum in tears after I shouted down the house. After a while he re-appeared, held his arms up and shouted 'Go Ravens!!!'
    My son was still in my wife's belly when Anthony Mitchell picked that thing out of the air and started returning it. We were at the Crabcake Factory in Annapolis with dozens of folks. At the time Amy and I were discussing names and as Mitchell went by the last Titan defender on his way to score I leaned over to Amy and said "How about Anthony?" Given that her dad, brother and our nephew are all "Antonius" (Dutch Anthony) that didn't fly, so we went with Joseph, my dad's middle name.

    I actually told Anthony Mitchell that story and he gave Amy a dirty look. LOL.




  12. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Huddersfield, England
    Posts
    968

    Re: Ravens @ Miami SKY

    Quote Originally Posted by Carshalton Raven View Post
    Good lad, start them young.

    Not saying Flacco was better than Ryan over the year, that particular battle wasn’t close. However, I thought (only my opinion and to be honest as I have said before I am relatively new and still learning) that Ryan looked overawed and nervy in his play off game, whereas Flacco seemed a whole lot calmer.
    Sorry Cars - I was in mode on that one.

    Elliot does still watch 'some' football with me - when I make him. If it's not Star Wars or LOTR he has a BIG attention span fall off.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland