Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Awesome Ray Lewis post game interview

Quote Originally Posted by ravensrulz View Post
    If that's waht God wants. Wish Ray had this attitude the last few years when he was sulking about his contract.

New year, new coach equals new attitude. Maybe change was what Ray needed.
    How fortunate for those of us season-ticket paying fans that Ray finally got what he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by RavinDonnie View Post
    If that's waht God wants. Wish Ray had this attitude the last few years when he was sulking about his contract.

Dude, you are a miserable person. Everyone of your post is always negative or some smartass remark. Who gives a shit what happened with Ray a few years back? The point is he has been the face and backbone of this franchise. This post is probably going to get me in a little trouble. but, get your head out your ass and enjoy things while they aregoing good. Stop being a miserable bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Dude, you are a miserable person. Everyone of your post is always negative or some smartass remark. Who gives a shit what happened with Ray a few years back? The point is he has been the face and backbone of this franchise. This post is probably going to get me in a little trouble. but, get your head out your ass and enjoy things while they aregoing good. Stop being a miserable bitch.
    Thank You!!!

I don't think I've ever seen Ray like that. It tells you just how much of a war that game was. I hope they have enough left to take down the Stoolers.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Ray is my hero. 53 men, 1 goal. What about the injury's? "I doesn't matter, as long as we've got each other."

In the words of Kevin Garnett from last year, "ANYTHING IS POSSSSSSIIIIBBBBBBLLLLEEEEEE"

That guy just gives me goosebumps listening to him. I'm pretty certain if he told me to run through a brick wall I'd do it.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen Ray like that. It tells you just how much of a war that game was. I hope they have enough left to take down the Stoolers.
    I never underestimate this team. Somehow, some way, we'll find a way to pull it out...

UNLEASH THE BEASTS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Sorry but your a idiot. Ray was very selfish the past few seasons. He is great when times are good but is a cancer when they are bad. He is a great player but he is not the perfect team player that your making him out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by RayLewisFoundation View Post
    Always puts God first. Not to mention what he does for the poor children in our city. What a role model. Well done Ray and good luck next week!
    I guess God was with him in that limo in Atlanta. Unlike the two other thugs that got killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    how can you not want this guy to be on yiour side?

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nflnation...Titans-10.html
    Dude I cant get the video to play. I was without cable during the weekend so I missed all of the post game interviews- but every time I click play on this video the commercial plays but the interview won't. What gives!
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"

I don't give a shit who you are or what you think. Ray Lewis is and has been his entire career, MR. RAVEN...

This team owes him a lot. If there has ever been a main man on a team, it is Mr. Ray. This from an ole (and I mean ole) Colts/Ravens fan...

The amount emotion after that win really shows how great a leader he is. The unity of this team after Harbaugh came in is amazing.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis