Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 34 of 34
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract



    Trap, if you don't know something, then you are ignorant in regards to that subject.

    As you were clearly ignorant in regards to the Pacific campaign, I don't think saying it counts as name calling.

    Here are some things I'm ignorant of:

    How to properly build and operate a ham radio,
    The name of the individual who invented windshield wipers,
    The gross domestic production of Kenya,
    The flight velocity of an unladen swallow,
    And more.

    As a result, I don't try to speak authoritatively on those subjects. And when I get something wrong, like when I misunderstood cap nuances here, I admit my mistake and learn from my more knowledgeable counterparts. Your inability to do this is clear evidence that you are not only ignorant, but willfully ignorant.

    Have you ever admitted to being wrong?
    I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats. -Ray Lewis




  2. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    I think I broke Trap.

    I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats. -Ray Lewis




  3. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Soooo.... apparently Trap has decided to spam the board with the same post over and over and over.

    Stop it Trap, you're not impressing anyone.

    I'm sorry that I got you so worked up by calling you a puppy over a month ago, but I think you should let it go. Move on. Maybe start a hobby like stamp collecting or bird watching. Something a little more up to your speed.

    Because all you're doing right now is posting the same quote over and over in which I accuse you of having very poor reading comprehension and a close-minded view of the world. You are proving the points I made in that post every single time you repost it without bothering to figure out what it means.
    I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats. -Ray Lewis




  4. #28

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Not long. He's been stalking me for a while, even in the football forum. Like here.
    Click on link, then scroll down to effo calling me out about shouting people down in here. Then scroll down to my quoting effo on shouting me out in here like yelling that Im his pissing slipper. I showed his hypocrissy. Someone got into with me criticizing the kciker. I shot back and Effo jumped right in the fray putting me down.

    This was very recent and in the football forum on the Stover replacement thread.


    http://www.profootball24x7.com/forum...t=37406&page=2

    Then there was the socialism thread where he said I was ignorant and his slipper to piss in or words to that effect. Eff, you even said H LOT was ignorant for agreeing with me. Then Galen and Roch jumped on both of us and it was like a sand box in the kids back yard.

    I matched you point for point and link for link. You couldnt change my mind so you called names. Now, I said that was effs first day but it was the first time i ever talked to him and I really pissed him off because I disagreed. In fact, one of his very first remarks to me was saying that I shout people down in here. That was the first time I ever saw him in here.


    You can look it up.

    Yea, I said that about Galen after he and Roch called me every dirty name in the book and were the first ones to begin the name calling and eff did the same thing.

    So after all the names I was called, I fired back and eff is freaking out.

    Galen called me bigot for posting that gays were rioting and hurting Christians on the streets of SF after the proposition didnt pass.

    He also called Fanatic prejudiced on the Muslims give OBY Millions thread.
    Fanatic defended himself. Look it up. You have the time.

    Galen was the only one upset with the gay thread. He also called us racists during the summer for slamming OBY as well.

    Galen really shows what he is by getting upset on the gay threads.


    Roch and Galen have called me every name in the book so i fired back.
    Galen even calls me out for editing. So what? And Roch even said he tries hard not to call me names but he just cant help himself.

    And that was after what I did for him. ROCH got into a fight with someone in the football forum. He was someone who gave me a hard time a few years ago in a different forum. I sent ROCH a PM telling him was a pussy this guy was. I had never seen ROCH but knew he wouldnt have trouble handling the poster in person. He was all jello.

    So ROCH thanked me and repayed me by calling me more names in this forum.
    Nice guy.

    Finally, I reply to Dade's Specter's thread just minding my own business, and not talking to anyone, and used an example about a potato chip company not donating to him because he was really a liberal Dem in disguise.

    Eff stalks me once again, not commenting on Specter at all, but saying he wont buy Herrs after I said BUY HERRS because Jim is a Christian and then Eff puts a little pic at the bottom of his post.

    It is Cute. LOL.

    One thing is for sure as you can see. ELFF is obsessed with me in more than one forum.



    Carry on in the sand box children.





    ps

    The Bible says to forgive and if EFFO was truly sincere about apologizing above, I have my doubts, but if he is sincere, I will be more than happy to forget and start over.
    Trap, you are dilusuional! This post has maybe more untruths than a liar's club luncheon.... And calling you dilusional is not calling you names Trap. Nor is "lack of reading comprehension skills" Which is you in a nutshell!!!
    You are a Trip, Trap!




  5. #29

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    How about delusional. In the same thread.

    You need to go back to the mental instution son.

    You are a very sick person. Ignorant is name calling. Being delusional is name calling.


    YOur tag line is a lie. You compared me to a puppy pissing in your slipper. See link above.

    I posted the evidence. Here it is again.


    3-31-2009, 06:41 PM
    effo5231
    On The Practice Squad

    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Posts: 73
    Re: The March to Marxism
    Congratulations Trap. You've convinced me that arguing with you is like writing a letter to a puppy explaining why it shouldn't piss in my slippers. Yes, I'm sending a message, and the message is totally correct and accurate, but its so beyond your ability to understand or think logically about that I'm better off just getting new slippers.

    You are wrong. You will continue to be wrong because, just like my hypothetical slipper pissing puppy, you have very poor reading comprehension and your contribution to the issue consists mostly of steaming streams of glistening urine that you like to pretend are facts.

    Luckily for me and the country as a whole, you're also just like my hypothetical slipper pissing puppy in that you don't really have any control over how this government is going to move forward over the next 4 to 8 years because the overwhelming majority of this country agrees with my and Obama. So continue to piss and moan about how the reds are coming to steal our jobs and money and fetuses and whatever else you slipper pissers like to blame on Obama, it doesn't make a difference to me.

    *bows dramatically and doesn't bother reading anything Trap or his ilk have to save about politics again*



    YOu need help.
    Join the "Trap has no reading comprehension skills " Club. G7 and I have been telling him that for years... Guess what, he is unable to comprehend that!




  6. #30

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    He calls other posters names like H LOT.

    effo5231
    On The Practice Squad

    Join Date: Jan 2009
    Posts: 72








    Re: Blame Clinton for Somalia
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LOT"H"TAILGATER
    trap you should no better than to argue with these morons, they will rewrite history as they see fit, change the constitution as they see fit and take your earned income as they see fit,,,, it is the new united states of communist america with oby the commie as pres


    If ignorance is bliss you and Trap are two of the most blissful people I have ever seen.
    Hard as you may try, Trap, you cannot say this is name calling.
    YOU are the biggest name caller on this board, without even a close second!!




  7. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by Rochardrik View Post
    Trap, you are dilusuional! This post has maybe more untruths than a liar's club luncheon.... And calling you dilusional is not calling you names Trap. Nor is "lack of reading comprehension skills" Which is you in a nutshell!!!
    You are a Trip, Trap!
    I am still waiting for the times I called Trap "every dirty name in the book". Looks like he tapped on that one.

    Remember though fellow progressives...the Republicans and hence the conservatives are lurching and flailing right now . We control the debate.

    It is our patriotic duty to help reveal reality to Trap and the rest but if they refuse to take the tip and only choose to be the party of opposition, then so be it.

    Explain once, debate a second time and resist the urge to keep banging your heads because in the end...you will be TRAPPED!








  8. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tenuous
    Posts
    4,920

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAP View Post
    Jon Boy has already mentioned names Galen has called me and us like bigot and racist.

    I posted the links like the gay thread where they attacked Christians in the streets and gay marriage was defeated.
    Bigot and racist are not "dirty words" Trap.

    I called you a bigot because you believe homosexuals should not be given the same rights as heterosexuals. That is bigoted...no arguing that. Own it or make attempts at being more accepting...that is your choice but don't come crying when someone calls you on it.

    I called the teabaggers racist because I was downtown Annapolis during the "bagging" and saw signs that read "Keep your monkey out of my pocket" and "Angry Black Muslim....something or another' and "Go back to your village in Kenya where you belong" Those are racist comments.

    I called someone else out on this board for racist views when they accused minorties for being at fault for the housing crisis. That is a racist view and dangerous when there are those out there that lack critical thinking skills.








  9. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    I love how the post where I pointed out to Trap that he's not terribly smart is the one that he keeps posting over and over as if it somehow proves a point in his favor.
    I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats. -Ray Lewis




  10. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Owings Mills
    Posts
    1,155

    Re: Sen. Specter now a Democract

    Clearly I was wrong when I said Trap tries to shout down dissent.

    He's making so many varied and interesting points these days.

    To steal a line from Trap, clearly I hit a nerve with that one.
    I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats. -Ray Lewis




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland