good game against the skins huh?

Need allittle work in red zone and cut back on off. penaltys?

Talking Re: good game against the skins huh?

Love Baltimore football! It is good to see purple on the field again.

Re: good game against the skins huh?

Ravens dominated. Skins admittedly are not a top-tier team. Mr. Oher looked great; he looks to be able to handle this level wi no problem. Kelly Gregg is back looking good.
    looking forward to the season.
    Baltimore Ravens, 2012 NFL Champions!

I is really good to hear a responce to a thread. I'm not even sure what a thread is? This is the first time I've been apart of somthing like This. I greatly appriciate your responce. I'm originally from Frederick and now live in Colorado. Its hard to get good info on whats going on. And little inputs help alot on how pepole are felling about our ravens this year. Looking forward to Mon. night and the season. talk to you later.

most of the action is in the 'Ravens 24x7' section...would love to see Colorado someday; when I retire (another 13 years!) I plan to fly to LA and drive back...team looks pretty set except for need for 3rd WR and maybe depth at OT...fun game Monday night. some folks complain about spending tax $ on a sports team, but hard to put a dollar value on hosting a MNF game; those shots of the inner harbor were priceless.
    Baltimore Ravens, 2012 NFL Champions!