Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Who is NOT Playing Like A Raven?

Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBrawla View Post
    Cameron
    Your football acumen is questionable.
    I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats. -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I think Cam baited them, and came out and picked apart there D. Yes the O was a non factor in the first half, but Cam rebounded.

The whole secondary, I know they got picked apart again, but Washington was out in the 2nd half and Walker is definently on the list 2 big plays and PI on both.

You have to look at the secondary like a chain in fact the whole D, but mainly the secondary. If one guy is out of position and playing slow and reacting slow the whole secondary crumbles.

Landry is that weak link and is causing the secondary to look horrible.
    Carr is also part of the weak link when in the nickel, which is a lot.
    I didn't see Fox or Wash make any flat out horrible plays.

3. Re: Who is NOT Playing Like A Raven?

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    Your football acumen is questionable.
    We're talking about somebody that thinks we didn't take the handcuffs off of Flacco after a 40+ attempt, 385 yd. passing performance and that's why we lost.

Calling it questionable is certainly a respectful way of putting it.
    Kudos to you for that.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    We're talking about somebody that thinks we didn't take the handcuffs off of Flacco after a 40+ attempt, 385 yd. passing performance and that's why we lost.

Kudos to you for that.
    3 points in first half, after only one scoring drive last game. Of course they are going to throw when they are down huge.

Blog Entries

Penalties, does anybody want a penalty to stay in the game, just let me know we got you covered, or should I say Walker's got you covered. There is a differance in playing hard and physical and flat out interferance.
    How many penalties did we have today, i know of atleast 7 that were at a really bad time. I mean Webb is back there running his heart out on FO's and getting good field position, how many got called back,I know 2 atleast. Walker had what 2 PI against him. A few False starts.
    We probaly lead the league in Penalties after this game

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post

Kudos to you for that.
    I think he means early in games. We are having trouble establishing the run early, that leds to 3 and outs. We get behind, that forces Cam to let Joe air it out. I would rather see Joe throw early in games like in the first 2 weeks. Once we get a lead running the ball becomes easier.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    I think he means early in games. We are having trouble establishing the run early, that leds to 3 and outs. We get behind, that forces Cam to let Joe air it out. I would rather see Joe throw early in games like in the first 2 weeks. Once we get a lead running the ball becomes easier.
    First half Flacco dropped back for 19 passes, we ran 10 times.

How precisely is that not throwing early?
    I already believe I am the best linebacker in the game. Now, I have to show one more thing ? That I am the most dominating, influential person in the game and the best football player to ever put on a pair of cleats. -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by effo5231 View Post
    First half Flacco dropped back for 19 passes, we ran 10 times.

How precisely is that not throwing early?
    I stand corrected.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

it's much easier at this point to list those that ARE playing like a Raven.

Flacco
    Rice
    Mason
    Ray
    Webb

....and Heap!!

Blog Entries

I know these are our top paid and suppose to be our star players, but Ed Reed and T-Sizzle.
    Sizzle has been shut down a lot, he makes tackles here and there and had a good tackle on AP that would have broken big if he didn't snatch him up, but he has put his hand in the dirt on almost every play and hasn't generated very much pressure.
    Reed as been consistant with being out of position or gambling to much in key situations.
    Not saying there are not playing hard and making plays, but we need more out of these guys, maybe it's a scheme problem, but scheme has nothing to do with being out of position. I know nobody wants to hear this about our wonder boys but Reed has been caught a lot out of position and with the lack of pash rush and no orginized chaos he can't afford to gamble when the QB has time.
    Suggs has rushed a lot more this year and so far has generated a lot less pressure than normal.

Hold up I know it's coming, but when Reed makes a big play it's all good. Well he has giving up way more big plays than he has created so far this season and right now we can't afford that.