Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Wild Card edition - Ravens/Pats

Now I'm thinking we can throw it just a little, see if we can get someone open deep against New England's corners. We have three time outs and I don't think the Pats have any.
    This is a novel I was asked to proofread. The author is giving 10% of the profits to kidney research, which is a big deal in the Darb household. Fair warning; it's a fantasy novel, and the main characters are lesbians. It's three bucks on kindle from Amazon.http://www.amazon.com/WINDOWS-BROKEN...ken+fairy+tale

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    No one else is concerned we cannot pass the ball at all? Our defense is going to get tired very soon.

I know we are up 24-7, but this is the Patriots. No one thinks they are going to adjust his half?
    I am. They need to work Flacco into the game more. He is a rhythm QB and need to get him some quick throws going in the 2nd half. Up 17 feels good, but its not safe. Need at least 1 more score to make me feel safe!

No one else is concerned we cannot pass the ball at all? Our defense is going to get tired very soon.

I know we are up 24-7, but this is the Patriots. No one thinks they are going to adjust his half?
    Yeah Sting its a concern. But who says we wont adjust the passing game at halftime.
    "I got this." - Justin Tucker

Blog Entries

Happy stat:

In the last 4 games, our opposition has scored a TOTAL of 6 points against us [in the second half].

Okay, that's half of the game. 24-0 or better, perhaps, if our coaching staff doesn't mess up the recovery challenge.
    Al

6. Re: GAME THREAD - Wild Card edition - Ravens/Pats

I'm worried about Flacco. He just doesn't look settled down. His passes aren't all that accurate and he's holding the ball to long. This has been a problem for the past 2 weeks. Maybe it's the injury.

Blog Entries

I'm concerned but we've seen some of their adjustments already, they're stacking the line and betting us to run on them, and we just closed out the half doing just that.

Yeah we need more from the passing game... but I think they need to give Joe some quick stuff so he can get in his rhythm and release the ball quicker. He's holding onto it at the moment.

I have a slightly uneasy feeling about this one, but I can speak for all of us when I say that we would take 24-7 at halftime ANY day. Great half for the Ravens.

I would be feeling uneasy if the score was 48-0 Ravens. Let's just hope the team keeps up its second-half play from the past month

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OriAl View Post
    Okay, that's half of the game. 24-0 or better, perhaps, if our coaching staff doesn't mess up the recovery challenge.
    Bitch and moan bitch and moan. Maybe we need to send someone to your job to tell us how much you suck at it. You might make some sense if you went to a Patriots board to talk about how bad Belichik screwed up this half for HIS team.

The Ravens are up 24-7 at the half. It's one of the greatest halves of football in team history!!!!!!!!!!

2nd half, hold on baby!

Cundiff to kick off.

Short kick to the 12 returned to the 40. Cundiff's kicks have stunk.

Great job by the defense to force a three and out. Now let's get the offense on track.
    This is a novel I was asked to proofread. The author is giving 10% of the profits to kidney research, which is a big deal in the Darb household. Fair warning; it's a fantasy novel, and the main characters are lesbians. It's three bucks on kindle from Amazon.http://www.amazon.com/WINDOWS-BROKEN...ken+fairy+tale