Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thanks Crowdog, I'm feeling the love! I actually bought season tickets last week, so I'll be at all the games. I'm definitely planning on meeting up with you guys at the tailgate a few times this year. I know it's Lot J right? I just need all the details, what to bring, etc.

Hi Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Luker218
    I know it's Lot J right? I just need all the details, what to bring, etc.
    Yes, it's Lot J, the Bus lot....Bring a case of Newcastle Brown Ale and about 25 Filet Mignon steaks and we'll call it even

Seriously, just BYOB, and whatever you want. We always got plenty. We usually start arriving between 8-10 am for a 1 pm game.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

I just want to thank everyone who sent me invites to join this board. I feel honored to be a part of the community.

I thought I would give everyone the heads up that I had problems getting in using T as my reference. I ended up using FellsPoint. Other users may be having the same problem.

I simply LOVE what you have done to the place.

Nice diggs Tony and company! Well, it looks like I have a new place to give you guys my video updates eh?

Ok, and someone needs to finally make me a cool picture sig. I need to get me a nice D-Will sig! :179418:

Good morning everyone. Glad to be here!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave52
    I thought I would give everyone the heads up that I had problems getting in using T as my reference. I ended up using FellsPoint. Other users may be having the same problem.
    I had the same problem, so I couldn't put a referral.

Checking in from Downtown Memphis.

If you guys want (admins and mods), I can go scalping for smiles. I know of quite a few message boards with smiley's that we could use.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenatic20
    If you guys want (admins and mods), I can go scalping for smiles. I know of quite a few message boards with smiley's that we could use.

Go for it. We have a lot of popular ones but will be adding more. If you can suggest some, me and the mods will look at them.

I always thought that there was something shady about that "T" character
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.