I thought crazy's first post in this thread was an early contender for dumbest post of the year, but he's already outdone himself with this gem:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
You know what's bullshit? It's people trying to bilk the insurance companies with flying ice stories.
The person who started this thread said NOTHING about insurance. Thanks for paying attention. Read much?

The guy who started this said he was going 75 miles an hour driving in the snow
The person who started this thread was NOT driving in the snow, as previously stated. Thanks again for paying attention.

The roads are fine regardless of if i clean off the top of my roof.
This thread is not about the condition of the roads, it's about lazy, clueless dopes who don't remove ice from the roofs of their cars, causing a needless threat to innocent people. Thanks once more for paying attention.

I think you're just one of those guys looking for a lawsuit. As stated before its an act of god, get over it.
What is being discussed is not an act of God, unless it's an act of God that morons that are too lazy to clear off the roof of their cars are allowed to exist.

Sorry if I'm crossing the line, mods, but this sort of unique stupidity shouldn't go unchallenged.