Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland
    Posts
    1,179

    Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats



    Per PFT. profootballtalk.com

    Also The Pats are pushing hard to sign AD within the next 24 to 48 hours.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!




  2. #2

    Re: Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats

    ....no no no no no ....

    The Pats are the LAST team I wanted to sign AD.




  3. #3

    Re: Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats

    So in other words the Pats are trying to sign him just like SF, CLE & others?

    Good luck to Pashos.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Foggy Bottom, DC
    Posts
    498

    Re: Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats

    I hope AD goes to SF. I was actually surprised the PAts didn't compete with us to sign AD the last time his contract was up.

    I'm pissed about losing Pashos. And I'm starting to have a bad feeling about next year.




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    reisterstown
    Posts
    302

    Re: Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave52 View Post
    I hope AD goes to SF. I was actually surprised the PAts didn't compete with us to sign AD the last time his contract was up.

    I'm pissed about losing Pashos. And I'm starting to have a bad feeling about next year.
    Here come the chicken littles! The Hall of Famer Pashos has left what in the world can we do now?? AD wants an 18 mil signing bonus and 7 mil a year. When has NE ever spent that much on a FA? I still expect SF or Mia for AD.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Norwich, England
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats

    Best of luck to Pashos, wish he was staying but best of luck with your new team. Same to AD, I hope it's the 49ers so I can get a #96 home jersey and #85 road jersey for the 9ers




  7. #7

    Re: Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats

    Im not to worried about pashos leaving, with him leaving i think we will cut our false start penalties in half
    Section 536
    Since 2002
    Dont Touch The Railing!!!




  8. #8

    Re: Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats

    I think AD will ultimately sign with S.F. S.F. will offer the most money, the weather is better, and S.F. is an up and coming team. There is no guarantee the Pats are going to the Super Bowl. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Also, Mike Nolan is there and so A.D. would know what to expect having worked for this coach before.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Glen Burnie
    Posts
    350

    Re: Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    I think AD will ultimately sign with S.F. S.F. will offer the most money, the weather is better, and S.F. is an up and coming team. There is no guarantee the Pats are going to the Super Bowl. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Also, Mike Nolan is there and so A.D. would know what to expect having worked for this coach before.
    Not to mention how hard it is to get to the PlayOffs in the AFC, not to mention the Superbowl. He has a much better chance of getting to both places in the pathetic NFC and especially with a team like San Fran. Good, (and familiar), coach, real up and coming team, he could provide some superior veteran leadership there.
    ... They shall mount up with wings as Eagles;




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Norwich, England
    Posts
    2,081

    Re: Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats

    Quote Originally Posted by Civic812 View Post
    Im not to worried about pashos leaving, with him leaving i think we will cut our false start penalties in half
    Unless we only had 6 false start penalties last year, that ain't going to be the result of Pashos leaving.

    Pashos' stats this year:

    16 starts
    5 penalties
    30 penalty yards
    3 false starts
    2 sacks allowed
    10.5 yards lost by sacks

    Pashos was one of the best RTs in the NFL this year and losing him hurts a lot because there really aren't a great deal of alternatives out there and I don't think there is one who will play to the level Pashos did this year in pass protection, with a fragile QB back there that's massively important IMO.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Foggy Bottom, DC
    Posts
    498

    Re: Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats

    Quote Originally Posted by F Angelos View Post
    Here come the chicken littles! The Hall of Famer Pashos has left what in the world can we do now?? AD wants an 18 mil signing bonus and 7 mil a year. When has NE ever spent that much on a FA? I still expect SF or Mia for AD.
    Come on, you guys know I'm no chicken little. But I think it is fair to have serious concerns about replacing parts when no viable replacements are apparent. Some teams like the Pats and Eagles are very good at this. We are going to see if the Ravens are at that level or not.

    I understand (and came to terms with) losing AD, but the Pashos thing was kind of a surprise and therefore more frustrating.




  12. #12

    Re: Pashos Signs With Jags. AD to Pats

    The deal for pashos is supposedly a 5 year deal....that implies pretty big money. I'm interested to see




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland