Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 39
  1. #13

    Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads



    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    I have Flacco, Boldin, Rice, Ngata, Reed and Mason (who I just put away ) in my office. My daughter-in-law has Heap and Ray Lewis. When I got gas the other day I asked if the new ones would be out soon and was told about a month.

    I found Reed on eBay from a shop down on Eastern Avenue near East Point Mall.
    Thanks. There seem to be a lot of them.




  2. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area
    Posts
    2,078

    Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

    Tony--
    Sorry, I saw your thread title and thought 24x7 had registered a few of the knuckleheads we dealt with over at the SunSpot Ravens board...




  3. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Probably on the wrong side of the road.
    Posts
    3,303
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

    I have lot of them too. The most notable is the Suggs because it is quite unique. It's the only bobblehead that actually looks better than the actual player
    Admin Steve
    Screwing up Ravens message boards since 1999.




  4. #16

    Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
    I have lot of them too. The most notable is the Suggs because it is quite unique. It's the only bobblehead that actually looks better than the actual player


    Lol. Thats cold.




  5. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Panama City Beach FL
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

    Quote Originally Posted by James Belt View Post
    Lol. Thats cold.
    But funny!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Panama City Beach FL
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

    Quote Originally Posted by Irishraven View Post
    I picked up some cool stuff at the game last year, where is the best shop to pick up Ravens merch? Only a month til I see all of you...
    I get my gear from an online site http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Baltimore_Ravens I believe its one of 24x7's preferred sites as well. They have a wide variety of gear and its good stuff.
    And they do ship internationally.
    Last edited by flraven; 08-19-2011 at 08:02 AM. Reason: updated info
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello





  7. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Baltimore hon!
    Posts
    84

    Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

    They're back!! Michael Oher and Ray Lewis bobbleheads.

    I think Michael comes with a yellow flag.




  8. #20

    Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

    OK, I'll ask the dumb question: where are they sold?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  9. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Baltimore hon!
    Posts
    84

    Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

    Carroll Fuel, but I've been able to buy them at BP stations. $7 with a fill up.




  10. #22

    Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

    Thanks ... never heard of Carroll Fuel, which I suspect is way out in Carroll County. I didn't know that BP still had a presence after the Deep Horizon disaster, but I'll try to find one. There used to be BP in Severna Park.

    If anyone knows of any other outlets, lease post.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  11. #23

    Talking Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

    Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    I get my gear from an online site http://www.footballfanatics.com/NFL_Baltimore_Ravens I believe its one of 24x7's preferred sites as well. They have a wide variety of gear and its good stuff.
    And they do ship internationally.
    That's where I buy all my ravens gear from. I got the grey camo sideline jacket, the all grey jacket n purple vest with the thermo sleeves which is very warm but light




  12. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Baltimore hon!
    Posts
    84

    Re: They're Back! Ravens' Bobbleheads

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Thanks ... never heard of Carroll Fuel, which I suspect is way out in Carroll County. I didn't know that BP still had a presence after the Deep Horizon disaster, but I'll try to find one. There used to be BP in Severna Park.

    If anyone knows of any other outlets, lease post.
    Even though this was from last year it gives a list of possible locations..


    http://www.carrollfuel.net/2010RavensBobbleheads.pdf




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland