Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 111

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Tom Brady is father to 2 children??



    Tom Brady has been said to have two celebraties pregnant...He's not married to either so, I guess he'll have some paternity suits like Willis McGahee...Bet there won't be too big a stink about Brady like there has been about McGahee....




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbia, Maryland
    Posts
    1,179

    Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

    Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Tom Brady has been said to have two celebraties pregnant...He's not married to either so, I guess he'll have some paternity suits like Willis McGahee...Bet there won't be too big a stink about Brady like there has been about McGahee....
    Don't you get it? When a "Willis McGahee" has 3 paternity suits in two years, he is said to have "character issues." When a "Tom Brady" is fathering babies left and right, we don't bring his character into issue. Don't you just love America.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!




  3. #3

    Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    Don't you get it? When a "Willis McGahee" has 3 paternity suits in two years, he is said to have "character issues." When a "Tom Brady" is fathering babies left and right, we don't bring his character into issue. Don't you just love America.
    Uh, excuse me?

    When it came out that Tom Brady's ex girlfriend was pregnant, it was ALL over the news.

    It was the lead story on tons of talk shows. I listened to Dan Patrick talk about it for hours. Articles were written in many papers. Columnists for being interviewd about the articles written.

    And you do know what paternity "suits" are, correct?

    They are brought upon when the father is refusing to take responsiblity for the child or children.

    Sorry, but either I missed it or Brady certainly isn't being sued.

    Many celebrities/athletes have children out of wedlock. You don't hear about it because most acknowledge the children and at the least, take care of them financially.

    Seems like Willis didn't want to do that and in turn got sued 3 times by 3 women.

    It's not even in the same ballpark as Brady or many other athletes.

    PP




  4. #4

    Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

    I agree 100% with PP, but I really am in no mood to argue with PR about the usual.




  5. #5

    Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    Don't you get it? When a "Willis McGahee" has 3 paternity suits in two years, he is said to have "character issues." When a "Tom Brady" is fathering babies left and right, we don't bring his character into issue.
    And who is "we" in your above quote? I don't know what planet you are living on, but Brady's behavior is certainly drawing attention.




  6. #6

    Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

    Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    And who is "we" in your above quote? I don't know what planet you are living on, but Brady's behavior is certainly drawing attention.
    Yes, it is all over the news but, they are not putting Tom Brady down or speaking as if he is a criminal...Like they speak of McGahee...I've heard people glorifying Brady because he is with Giselle Butchen....Just sounding like a double standard to me... I don't condone any of their behavior, but Brady is still a hero to many and they sorta are alright with Brayd's behavior....




  7. #7

    Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

    Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    Yes, it is all over the news but, they are not putting Tom Brady down or speaking as if he is a criminal...Like they speak of McGahee...I've heard people glorifying Brady because he is with Giselle Butchen....Just sounding like a double standard to me... I don't condone any of their behavior, but Brady is still a hero to many and they sorta are alright with Brayd's behavior....
    HELLO!

    Tom Brady isn't being SUED by 3 women.

    He's acknowledged the pregnancy and said he looks forward to being the child's father.

    Can you not see the difference?

    PP




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Brasília, Brazil
    Posts
    640

    Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

    Paternity suits? The moms are like super-rich, aren't they? Then again, the publicity...




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Eastern Shore, MD
    Posts
    328

    Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

    Ray's got like 9 kids. Its not a big deal.

    People are just looking to find fault in Willis because if they didnt they would have nothing to talk about.
    "This year, our attitude when we’re on the field is we’re attacking, we want to put points on the board and then let our defense pin their ears back and have at it."
    -Mark Clayton




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A. A. Co.
    Posts
    248

    Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

    Quote Originally Posted by bassgtrst View Post
    Ray's got like 9 kids. Its not a big deal.

    People are just looking to find fault in Willis because if they didnt they would have nothing to talk about.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!




  11. #11

    Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

    haha Ray only has 3 kids, from one mother I believe. But I don't care, and neither does the media. They find other ways to attack him.




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Parkville, MD
    Posts
    2,127

    Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenatic20 View Post
    haha Ray only has 3 kids, from one mother I believe. But I don't care, and neither does the media. They find other ways to attack him.
    No Ray does have like 9 different kids from 6 different mothers. I don't care how many kids he has though, as long as he can take care of all them financially cause we know he's not a part of their life with his career and all.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland