Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Re: Tom Brady is father to 2 children??

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Sure you can. You can take the good and bad from anything.

Want to talk about a huge dividing point between the races? The War of Northern Aggression.
    Slavery was one reason for the war, which we all agree is a bad thing.
    States Rights was another reason for the war which, depending on your political leanings, is a good thing.
    Slavery = Bad.
    States Rights = Good.
    You completely missed the boat! We're talking morals. A person who holds up certain values, as righteous as they may be, but practices say, slavery, or bigotry, can you call him a man of high morals? Well, you may, but I won't! Nor will I be impressed by, or value, the values held by such persons.

We're talking morals. A person who holds up certain values, as righteous as they may be, but practices say, slavery, or bigotry, can you call him a man of high morals?
    If you're discussing a single person, then no you can't seperate the two. A person who is a bigot isn't a good person. It's that simple.

It is possible to discuss the views on sexuality of a large sampling without taking their views on race into account. Since this conversation is largely based on views of sexuality then I fail to see how racism is of any importance.

A few weeks back, CR wrote (in part):
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    If we are talking about a few inches I dont give a shit especially if it isnt packed.
    This was regarding snow on car roofs, and not children out of wedlock, right?

Man, I go away for vacation, and miss this gem of a thread.

BS