I like this place. I've been lurking for the better part of two months now to learn the culture and style that this forum brings. You guys love our Ravens and that is why I decided to join and post.

I will often come off as arrogant and self-indulgent. I'm sorry for that. I speak in a very matter-of-fact way and I in no way mean to speak down to anyone. I just feel that I should be able to speak my mind as openly and honestly as I can.

Background: I spent a lot of my online life posting on two forum.s One focused around a game called Perfect Dark. The other was a general gaming forum that evolved into a forum covering as many as topics as possible. I will share this with you in time, but I don't want you guys to feel as though I'm advertising my referral link or anything like that.

I grew up in southwest Baltimore City while also living in South Baltimore just off of Hanover Street. I've been a Ravens fan from day one. I now live in Western Maryland in a town called Oakland -- most of you will be familiar with Deep Creek Lake which is about ten minutes up th road from me.

I'm a bit buzzed and ranting right now. I will gladly answer any questions you guys have and accept any showing of hospitality!