Page 1 of 81 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Hybrid View

The Driftwood

The Driftwood has closed but the memories will always be there!

Alice, I love you!!

Re: The Driftwood

Quote Originally Posted by tripple7's View Post
    The Driftwood has closed but the memories will always be there!

Alice, I love you!!
    Hey trips....yes, gone but not forgotten.......still not sure I understand how this works. Can't even find KAT's Rob's and my posts from yesterday??
    Have a good day..

Tripps.... have you figured this new site out yet?????

Quote Originally Posted by GITERDUN View Post
    Tripps.... have you figured this new site out yet?????
    Hell no. Not sure how long we have to wait to be able to get on with other users. Feel like I'm talking to myself. LOL

Sure is good not to have The Squeelers chime in though like they did on Fox!!!

Red face Re: The Driftwood

Hey everyone, how's it going? Sure is great to have our own Ravens posting site. Has anyone posted comments on other threads yet? I haven't so far, but I'm still checking things out, but i'll try it pretty soon. I saw where Unitis19 was joining us on here...cool! Once Chuck gets his computer running we'll have a bunch of people here. I submitted a couple resumes today, so I hope I hear something. Everyone have a great evening.

GO RAVENS!!!

Hi Rob. I'm not so sure we can get on much until our probation is up! I am so glad to see that they are really particular on this site. No hateful, nasty comments. GO RAVENS!

Quote Originally Posted by GITERDUN View Post
    Hey trips....yes, gone but not forgotten.......still not sure I understand how this works. Can't even find KAT's Rob's and my posts from yesterday??
    Have a good day..
    I'm here honey. lol. Hey, Don't give up on the Driftwood yet. 7's is trying to find something out for us. I found out the owners live in Florida. Called the County adn the Liquor License is still good. It would only take about $1800 to transfer it.

Ok, not bad, I guess, but I am no businessman..... Now, where are everybody else's posts????? Have a great day everyone as I am headed to Dukes country for some lunch in Ferndale, Seymours, old hangout, with some former co workers.......YAD out!!!!

HI everyone - It will be great to have Unitas19 joining us. Glad he is coming back to the group...Hope we can get him to one of our get togethers.
    Ok, I guess our thread is driftwood and that is what we look for to post????
    My lunch at Symours was fun today, always great getting together with friends. Best part of trip though was seeing this jeep with steeler flags pulled over on RT 50 just before Easton, by the State Police..... Hey, a little satisfaction, not much but a little...

Have a great afternoon everyone... GO RAYVENS!!

Hey gang! I think I made it! quick check to make sure no Steeler lurkers around!

not sure how this will work each time I log on, but I'll be around!

Good Friday afternoon to you all!

Unitas 19 - You found us alright! I think there is alot more here, we just gotta figure it out!!!! Awesome email you sent us all, and with sour's post's on fox it proves we are all on the same page......

Enjoy the afternoon and GO RAYVENS!!!!

yea! we're here! It will nice to enjoy football WIN OR LOSE without a bunch of stupidity around it. Event though I still hold a PSL, I stopped going about 5 years ago for the same silliness, including some "Ravens" fans. that and the fact that the "facility" is 15 steps from my lazy boy (and a more apt description of me does not exist!) I seel my one ticket to my boss' son who knows that I will NOT tolerate any shenanigans from him. I know the people sitting around him. Also, weekends are when my wife cooks it up in the kitchen with soups and stews. She will also brave the cold and winds to cook some brats outside for me, and an occassional steak for game day!