Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

Hey gang! I think I made it! quick check to make sure no Steeler lurkers around!

not sure how this will work each time I log on, but I'll be around!

Good Friday afternoon to you all!

Unitas 19 - You found us alright! I think there is alot more here, we just gotta figure it out!!!! Awesome email you sent us all, and with sour's post's on fox it proves we are all on the same page......

Enjoy the afternoon and GO RAYVENS!!!!

yea! we're here! It will nice to enjoy football WIN OR LOSE without a bunch of stupidity around it. Event though I still hold a PSL, I stopped going about 5 years ago for the same silliness, including some "Ravens" fans. that and the fact that the "facility" is 15 steps from my lazy boy (and a more apt description of me does not exist!) I seel my one ticket to my boss' son who knows that I will NOT tolerate any shenanigans from him. I know the people sitting around him. Also, weekends are when my wife cooks it up in the kitchen with soups and stews. She will also brave the cold and winds to cook some brats outside for me, and an occassional steak for game day!

Hmmm, maybe we have found a new place to watch games......just kidding.....but hope you will join us next time we get together......we really have a great time....

Hey gang remember this:

ALICE, ALICE, WHO THE GOSH DARN GEE WILICKERS, IS ALICE.......

Don't want to make a bad impression on my second day.....

GO RAYVENS!!!

just don't try to sit in my chair! Usually one or two of my old fraternity brothers come over, we had quite a string going there for a while. Then right before the steeler game, they both were notified they had to work. I BLAME THEM! ha! It all depends on my traveling schedule that week YAD, but I will certainly try. getting ready for the next whirlwind tour to start first of February.

Hey - Folks, 777 and I have graduated to ROOKIE!!! C'mon you newbies, you got to play to get in the line up.. Probably because we both graduated from Andover High School....

GO RAYVENS!!! GO ARCHERS!!!

19 - Gotcha, I remember you travel alot. One of these times you will make it.....

GO RAYVENS!!

Woo Hooo. The gangs all here. County me Unitas. I too love to cook. I will bring grub, lots of it.
    Isn't it nice to be able to chat without the B.S. from the Steelers.
    I'm loving it!!!!!!

congrats on no longer being a newbie! I think things will work out quite well here!
    however, it's work time and I got to get back to it. Look for you all tomorrow and the next days to follow!

Smile Re: The Driftwood

Hi Gang!! Great to see you all on here. Hi Unitus19...hope all is well, and it's great you could join us. Me being originally from Ohio, I have no problem grilling out all year long because it's a lot colder and snowier (is that a word?...lol) As far as I know I'm still a Newbie, so I have some catching up to do. Still need to see if I can comment on another thread. Gotta go for now, Linda and I are going out to dinner, then to Half Pints for karaoke. See you all later.

GO RAVENS!!!!

Rob - You and Linda have a great time tonight, and hope Alice shows up at Karaoke!

KAT - No BS here......

Unitas - Yeah, we bring some great food to our get togethers...

Catch ya all later everyone...