Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

Good Morning RAVEN FANS

Darn cold out there this morning...

777 - Very nice post on the Fox site......Forgiveness is better than revenge.....

Everyone have a great day and keep warm.....

GO RAYVENS!!!!

I took care of the doggies this morning at 6 and it is TOO DARN COLD out there. Let's get to Spring already.
    it's report and laundry day today,get finished today so I can relax and watch a couple of good football games tomorrow. Maybe even some more Famous Dave's ribs. Those things are quickly becomnig my favorite ribs of all time!
    be back later!
    mct

Good Morning Ravens Friends,

Hope everyone is well today. I saw on ESPN that the Ravens have the 26th pick in the draft. I know the Ravens like to go with the best player availiable, but they have certain areas that take priority. If that player happens to fit that, then that's great. They need to get younger on defense (we'll see how Kindle pans out), and shore up the OL. See you all later.

Smile Re: The Driftwood

Oh yeah, forgot.....Yad, our first posts are in the "suggestions & feedback" thread, then click on Ravens24x7, and there we are.

GO RAVENS!!!

Un1tas19 - Yes, Daves are very good. I also like the Corner Stable on Reisterstown road and also Texas Roadhouse... Yeah, I sent Fan Requests and contacts to everyone. Not sure what all that does but I did it????

Rob One thing for sure the Ravens have got to improve the O -line and maybe another corner. I hope Kindle can make it but he has a tough job coming back. We will see what he is made of?

I will try that next time and see if it works. Thanks,

Have a good afternoon everyone and keep warm....

GO RAYVENS!!
    Last edited by GITERDUN; 01-22-2011 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Thought Trips had posted

Rob - Thanks for the tip....after finally finding suggestions, it worked great.... Looks like our thread "driftwood" is up to two pages....

Hey Guys, Left a note with Kat today, I have the Bug and it's not good, feel better today though. I posted on Fox because I was in Steelers Territory and everyone was so nice up here. I'm starting to have mixed feelings about Fox.....as I noted to Kat.....it is a Ravens board, If I said what I feel, They would probably lock me up!!

Unitas, You were wonderful! I am proud!

Anyway, I may be swaying, but I guess I don't want anyone to think they won some kind of foolish reward, let me know how you feel, it's still early. I guess I'm still Pissed, the funny part is Why??

We went out of our way, when you think about it, We Won!!

The Proof is in the Puddin' Hon!!

Thanks for listening...............................

Aw Shucks....I guess a Newbie's better than an Oldie.....Have a great weekend and HERE WE GO JETS!!!!!!!!

STEELERS ARE SQUEELERS!! &#@@%$#&*@!!!!!

oops?

Can I do that??

Tripps - Good Morning and hope you and the family are having a great time. Saw your posts and understand how you feel, I feel the same way. Personally I think we are better off just putting them in the rear view mirror. I don't think they, especially net, misk, nissie, and some of the other steeler posters who have jumped on the bandwaggon, will ever be worth our time, and I am tired of thinking about revengeful responses. Look at net's post back to KAT after he got her package. Talk about a hypocrite. Just look at the things he has said about her, the friendliest, most gracious lady on the fox sites??? Anyway, I never say never, it is our page, we all know that, but we did this in support of our good friend.....???

Hope you are feeling better, and congratulations you are now a rookie.....Enjoy the rest of your vacation.....

Morning everyone - I agree with trips GO JETS, or ABS.......

GO RAYVENS!!
    Last edited by GITERDUN; 01-23-2011 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Messed up, I do that a lot when in a hurry

morning all! Should be some great football today. Personally rooting for the Packers to play the Jets in the Super Bowl. However, not sure that the Jets can get past the Steelers in that big ugly mustard bowl they play in. I saw on line where some Burgh fan called it the Big Ketchup Bottle. Then why are all the seats YELLOW? Anyway, too bad it's not here in Baltimore today. But that's life!

trip7's - not sure what you are referring to. If you're talking about my discussion with nissie, well, it got pretty ugly and I'm not too proud of that. But he should get a sammich with cole slaw and fries on it and choke until he turns "black and yellow" but not die, that woiyuldn't be nice!