Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Wink Re: The Driftwood

Good Afternoon all,

Just thought I'd stop by and say HI to all my Ravens family members. Be back later.

GO RAVENS!!!!

Re: The Driftwood

GOOD AFTERNOON RAVENS FANS!

I don't think my AVATAR ever uploaded, I continue to have difficulty on this site! But I'll keep trying! Trust all well and getting ready for the first weekend in a long time with NO FOOTBALL. I just can't watch the ProBowl,to me, it's just meaningless. And I am having a hard time trying to get ready for Orioles baseball. A bunch of us are going to to Clearwater and Tampa for the April 1 opening day at the Rays, but it's just not the same...
    Have a good evening all!

NEVER MIND! THERE IT IS # 19 My boyhood idol! JOHN UNITAS!

Good Afternoon FANS!!!!

Hi Rob - I think we will be seeing rickdog on here real soon.......

Now we will be six!!!!!!! Hope we can get a hold of some of the others.
    I have Foxmailed both boss and mystic, but they are not answering???

Ok RAVENS GITERDUn this offseason!!

GO RAYVENS!!!

GO PACKERS!!

Hi 19 - That is our hero and he is looking good.

Yes, I never watched the pro bowl much and really could care less.
    I am now concentrating on the offseason and the RAYVENS getting better!

Great AV....

Looks like Matt Birk not sure he wants to come back. Hopefully he will think about that and change his mind. We are gonna need an experienced center. Rickdog will have to go have a chat with Matt since Matt lives in Minnesota.....

GO RAVENS!!

Evening all,

Yad....I hope Matt comes back next year also, but he's getting up there in age, and he looked a little tired in the last few games. We shall see.

GO RAVENS!!!!

Morning Everyone

Rob - Yes, Matt did look tired and that is why we need a young center for him to help bring along and spell him from so many snaps. I think if Matt thinks the team has a good shot at a SB he will give it another season, but what do I know? I read on the Sun Insider that Ray Lewis only missed about six snaps during the 2010 season. Of course if he can play he never wants to come out of the game....When you think of all the hits he made and took that is quite a feat for any player let alone a veteran of his age..

Have a good day folks....

Good morning everbody! getting ready to leave for York and other Pa. areas this morning, waiting for the mess to clear up a little bit. Our annual trip to a hunting cabin in upstate Pa may be in danger! Let's get this slop cleaned up before tomorrow afternoon. I need to get out of town for a while. Not sure the Ravens can keep Birk and get someone with fresh legs in there. and Ray is a beast, but really I don't think we can have him playing all but six downs next year. We've got to get young soon. But hey, at least it gives us off season discussion! And next time some yinzer says "six super bowl rings" just say... "six championships you say? I hadn't heard that before..." shuts 'em right up. Have a great day everybody and be careful out there!

one more thing, YAD, I see you're "on the practice squad" now. Keep posting and make the roster soon!

Good Morning All,

Man, there's about 4 inches or so of snow out there, and we're supposed to get more later in the day. Somebody turn off the snow machine!!!....lol. We need to get younger at center, and some defensive positions. The thing about Ray is that he doen't want to come out of the game, so it's hard to get somebody else in there.
    Everyone have a great day...see you later.

GO RAVENS!!!

Afternon everyone. Well it was hell driving to work at 6:30 this morning. Harford County is slow at getting our roads plowed. Unitas, sure hope you get to go on your trip. Sounds like a great time.
    Hi Rob and Yad. Snow is supposed to start back up soon and who knows what we'll end up with the 4:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, which is supposedly when it will stop.
    As to Ray, I do believe he has slowed down a bit, wouldn't we if we had the carreer he has had. He still has a hell of a lot left in him but I also agree that we need to get some young blood in there. Don't know if anyone can ever replace Ray but I'm sure hopeful.
    There's only one Ray Lewis in this World!
    Chat with you all later. It's been a busy day.Kat