Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Talking Re: The Driftwood

Hey Yad...I'm on the practice squad with ya!.....WOOHOO!!

Re: The Driftwood

Good Morning!

KAT - Glad your daughter got home safely!!

Rob - Congratulations, practice makes perfect! We are moving up in this organization!!

Heard the Titans and Fisher parted ways. Some team will be lucky to get him, if he wants a job......

Have a good day!!

GO RAYVENS

Well, RAVENS fire Zorn and say Cam will have an expanded role with the QB's..... Hope this helps the O! just GITERDUN on this 10th anniversary of the RAVENS Superbowl.....

Mason also had his finger operated on, so wish him a speedy and full recovery..

Also looks like the body found was that of Ed Reeds Bro!!!

GO RAYVENS!!

Good Morning Folks,

Too bad about Zorn, now we'll see how Cam does by himself with Joe. Could be better because now he only has one person relaying info to him. Plus if the Ravens don't do as well offensively next season (heaven forbid), we will probably see Cam fired. Everyone have a great day.

GO RAVENS!!!

Hi All - Unitas safe travels and hope you h ave a blast. It's snowing again. We aren't supposed to get much more than an inch today but I hear another big storm is coming our way for early next week. Anyone else heard that???
    Fisher gone huh. Well he gets his 8 million anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Unitas19 View Post
    Good morning everbody! getting ready to leave for York and other Pa. areas this morning, waiting for the mess to clear up a little bit. Our annual trip to a hunting cabin in upstate Pa may be in danger! Let's get this slop cleaned up before tomorrow afternoon. I need to get out of town for a while. Not sure the Ravens can keep Birk and get someone with fresh legs in there. and Ray is a beast, but really I don't think we can have him playing all but six downs next year. We've got to get young soon. But hey, at least it gives us off season discussion! And next time some yinzer says "six super bowl rings" just say... "six championships you say? I hadn't heard that before..." shuts 'em right up. Have a great day everybody and be careful out there!

Smile Re: The Driftwood

Hey Gang!!

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile, Been busy......Hope all are safe from the weather we've had. That was some HEAVY wet snow!
    As far as the Ravens, We need a few pieces here and there, but we'll be fine. I think the schemes need to change more than anything else. Missing Gaither really hurt us last year O-Line wise, IMO.
    I'm sure the players know we're close, as compared to other teams in the league.
    Anyway, gotta lot of things going on, I hope everyone is well and hope to get together again for a good time! Stay Safe!

Hey 7's . Good to see you.
    Yes, let's plan another get together soon!

Evening Everyone!

KAT/Tripps - Yes, lets have a get together real soon. We all need to hash some stuff out, get some stuff off our chests......

Everyone have a great weekend......

GO RAYVENS!!

Yad - I agree. We all have lots to talk about.
    Let's do this soon gang.
    Wow, Jim Zorn didn't last long huh?
    I'm getting ready to go to sleep. Long day. Remind me never to go into work at 6:00 again will you all? lol

GO RAYVENS!

Morning All. Breakfast is on the buffet. All the Bloody Mary's you want.
    Is everyone getting geared up for the Pro Bowl!!!!!

Looking forward to a nice day with Hubby.
    BBL.
    Kat

Afternoon Everyon!

Kat - Thanks so much for the breakfast! Great start to the day as me and wife got out for some lunch and shopping. Had a great time and hope you and Jer did as well.....

GO RAYVENS!!

Talking Re: The Driftwood

Yad, Sounds like you and the wife had a very nice day. Ours was great. Hubby has agreed to be my personal trainer. Started me off on a heck of a work out today. I probably won't be up for the next few days as my muscles will be killing me. lol
    Just read where Flacco is not happy about Zorn. Everyones thoughts?????