Page 11 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

Morning Everyone!!

KAT - I hope that ICE storm fizzles out as that scenerio you posted above would not bode well for one inch of ice. Better get the generators ready. We had a little ice this morning, but nothing terrible. I am hoping for all of us that the warmer air will be a little further north, and we all end up with just rain....

Yes, with this economy, me not working, and things in general not looking any brighter in the forseeable future, the boat became expendable......

Congratulations, you are now on the Practice Squad.....or did I just notice???

Have a great day everyone.. GO RAYVENS!!

Smile Re: The Driftwood

Morning Yad. Woo Hoo, practice squad. Didn't know that.
    We had some ice. Driving was a little tricky, but they are still calling for the ice storm tonight. I'd rather have snow.
    I agree about the boat. You gotta do what you have to in order to survive now adays.
    Looking forward for all of us to get together soon!
    Have a great day!

WOO HOO PRACTICE SQUAD!!

Good morning all! what a mess outside, I went to take the dogs out, didn't see the ice, and BAM! right down on my posterior. This mess with the Ravens just doesn't seem to end. It's becoming a matter of who do you believe. I think Flacco has all the tools to be a great quarterback for a long time. He makes mistakes, but then they all do. The media has pumped up "Matty Ice" in Atlanta and yet I don't believe he has won a single playoff game to date. I'm a little tired already of the "diplomatic" answers to all questions. AND ON ONE HAS YET EXPLAINED THE DONTE STALLWORTH NON-USE THIS YEAR!!! where was he?

Anyway, y'all be careful out there today!

Morning Gang! Yes it is slippery out there! Yad, maybe we could charter a boat this Spring when Rock season opens.....Kat? 19? ( there I go making plans again.....)

As I stated on another 24x7 page, I'm just glad all this mess is out early reguarding Joe and Zorn! I think Joe is saying Zorn isn't the problem, Cam is!! I'm also glad Joe spoke up about it, maybe something positive will happen in the long run!

Have a Great day everyone!

Red face Re: The Driftwood

Morning Ravens Friends....we certainly don't need the ice storm, but what can you do?

Yad....I have a Pro-Form 15.5S eliptical trainer I got at Sears on sale 2 years ago for $299.00 (saved $100.00), don't know if they still make them. It's just a basic machine with nothing fancy (like entering your weight, etc.) but it does the job. When I bought it I was 220 lbs., I'm now 190. Along with excersize, I also changed my diet, eating more healthy. You may get a better selection at a sporting goods store, but they are expensive.

19...Stallworth was injured some this season, but they didn't use him the way they said they would when they acquired him. He was supposed to stretch the field, but he was used more on reverses. I suppose some of it is the OL, who didn't block well, but they could have sent him downfield to clear out a space in the defense, and thrown the ball there. Cam's fault??

Kat....Understand about the knees...I was jogging for a while (up to 18 mins.), then my knees started hurting, so I got the eliptical trainer, and now I have no problem with them...but everyone is different. Great to hear you're working out...keep it up.

7's....Glad to see you on here my friend. Good luck selling cars.

Gotta go, everyone have a great day.

Cool Re: The Driftwood

Morning 7's, Unitas and Rob. Already spoke to you Yad, but Hi again.
    Yea, I watched my neighbor fall on his arse twice this morning as he was salting his driveway, so I knew to be careful when I went out.

I wasn't too sure what was going on with Stallworth either, but I sure hope he gets to play next season.
    Couldn't agree more about Cam. Shoulda kept Zorn. I am so glad Flacco got pissed. He needs to voice his opinion more and take a leadership role.
    Cam better shape up or he's outta there. I think he's pretty much on probation now anyway, isn't he?

Guys, 4th day of exercise. Wooo Hooo. I feel good, da da da da da da, I knew that I would now!! LOL
    Be safe everyone. The worse is yet to come. Unitas hope you don't land on the ole arse again.

Charter Boat, YES. We are in! Let's make sure we all do that. We missed out last year cause of Jer's back. Also, when are we getting together?
    KAT

Hey Gang!

Good news! Purplehaze52 found us and is just waiting for permission to post!

Afternoon All - Looks like just about everyone touched base in here today!

Rob - Thanks for the info, now all I gotta do is get off my lazy butt and go look at some of those things. Thanks again, and agree with you about Stallworth, maybe they just didn't think he was ready since he had missed games, and then, who do you sit down?
    I would have liked to have seen him take a couple shots down field though!

19 - Hope you didn't get hurt too bad from that nasty fall. I agree with the diplomacy bull crap. Reminds me of the Billick era. Just give it to us straight....we can handle it!

777 - Charter may be a possibility. A friend who runs a charter normally keeps his boat, 40 footer right next to where I had mine at Taylors island. Last year he was not in the water due to some personal problems but maybe he will this year. Will see what I can find out.

As for meeting up soon I remember Rob & Linda were going away next week, I believe so hopefully after that weekend we can get together one Sat or Sun, whatever is best for everyone....

GO RAYVENS!!!

Great to hear about Purplehaze! I think that makes 7....

Smile Re: The Driftwood

Afternoon all,

A charter boat sounds great....count us in. About the get-together, Linda and I could not make it next week, but any time after that is fine. Let's plan. Allright, PURPLEHAZE is onboard!!!.....WOOHOO!!!

GO RAVENS!!!!

Sorry Yad, I was typing about the same time you were, or I wouldn't posted about Linda & me. I'm not a fast typer.

GO RAVENS!!!

Hi Everyone. Woo Hoo, Purple Haze has joined us. It will be just like having our old Fox family back together without all the B.S. Looking forward to chatting again Haze.

Yea, the charter sounds great Yad and the get together as well. Give us a hollar when you get back Rob. Enjoy your ski trip.

Kat