Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Thumbs up Re: The Driftwood

HAZE. Yea you made it. So glad to have you on board. Now we're really getting our family back!!!!!
    WOO HOO
    Kat

Haze! Welcome aboard! Take a look around, I'm sure you'll like the site. Glad you made it!

Smile Re: The Driftwood

And now we have Hopeful! Awesome to see our family together again, at least most of them. Still missing Ravensgirl and Mystic.

Re: The Driftwood

Purplehaze - Welcome aboard and god bless that little birdie......Good to see some more of our familiar poster family....we missed ya as you tracked us down........I hope you enjoy posting here. We are all getting use to it and of course are enjoying everyone joining in more and more!! I see Ravenhopeful in the queue!!!!

777/Rob/KAt - We are not far from gittinerdun!!!

Hey everyone... was looking to see about changing the avatar but couldn't find it in the User CP.

Tla - Go up to where you see Quick Links. Go down to Edit Options and click it on. Then to your left you will see Edit Profile Pic. There you go my friend! Good Luck!

7. Re: The Driftwood

Thanks for the welcomes aboard. I had to leave the Fox site because of the couple knuckle heads there. I then went to NFL.COM and did some posting. That was okay but the trolls came there too. No trolls here though only Raven Fans and thats a great thing. I just hope the millionaires and billionaires get a deal done so we have games in 2011.

2011 IS OUR YEAR,THE YEAR OF THE RAVENS!!!

Tried that but no link to "edit profile pic". I tried to go into "Your Profile" but did not have rights to see it.

Good Morning Everyone

Purple = Good to see you here and yes the money folks had better get their act together to protect football for next season..

TLa - Welcome aboard. You will have to wait until you become a rookie to get those privledges.... just keep posting and you get to do more stuff.....

BTW - if you did not know I am 29..........

Good to have more of you finding us and we should have some great conversations on the Driftwood thread....

I saw Bishop posting on fox and will try and send him a FM to let him know what we have done......

Have a great day everyone!

Morning Family.
    Sorry T - I forgot about that. You do have to wait. Keep posting, you'll be a rookie in no time. lol
    Yad, I did see that. Bishop is a good guy. Appreicate you doing that.

Kat

Good morning all! Another road trip today to Shady Grove and Greencastle, Pa. Sure I'll see enough steeler flags out there. yuk! JUST GOT TO ROOT FOR THE PACKERS THIS WEEKEND. I can't do the AFC North thing this year. Pack must roll! Can you imagine another off season of steeler fan b.s.? I CANNOT DO IT THIS YEAR! Looks like the crowd is growing bigger here, that's a good thing PLUS NO TROLLS! even better!

Y'all have a great day, be safe and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOOD ROOT FOR THE PACKERS THIS WEEKEND!! Stairway to seven? PUHHH-LLLEEEZZZEEEEE!!

Unitas, you could stop and grab each flag as you go along! We'll have a burnign ceremony!! LMAO