Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

Haze - I almost forgot. Some of these players are really starting to annoy me! I heard that the PNFLPA is asking the top rookie prospects to not go to draft day in support of
    the current players. That is just absurd. I guess the current players forget what a big day that is for college players who have worked hard and talented enough to be drafted in the first round........

Thumbs up Re: The Driftwood

Hello Family. I made it back, but what a long drive. The good news is I believe I have a new customer who will be purchasing a $20,000 phone system.
    Hi Haze, Johnny, Rob, Yad. You guys are funny.

Have a great evening all! Will see you tomorrow!

Can they purchase my Jimmy and 68 Cougar too?
    “Ed Reed for President! I figure if Ed Reed can get eight interceptions in 10 games, he can fix world peace." - Jameel McClain

Good Morning RAVEN Friends!!!

TLa - Thats a great question? 68 Cougar, Nice! You don't see many of them..

KAT - I just bought a new grill, so I am willing to let the old one go for $50 bucks if
    the Hollywood folks are still buying. Good shape, but the little igniter thing is broke, but i'll throw in a book of matches or a couple bic lighters..... : )
    Congratulations on the phone sale!!

Have a great day everyone

Morning Family.
    Yad and T - Well, I'll certianly ask those good ole folks In Hollywood for you! LOL
    Busy day, catching up from being out yesterday. Geesh!

Good morning all-
    I live on a cattle and soybean farm in Lothian. Great place to raise my kids. Congrats Kat! Haze- sign me up for slavery! Yad why is it the igniter always goes up on grills. It has happened to every grill I have owned!

Have a great day all
    "In Oz we trust"

Hey Hopeful.
    Thanks.
    Yes, it has happened to us as well. I think they do it on purpose so we'll have to buy new ones.

Hopeful/KAT - Yeah, I have replaced that igniter thing several times, but could not get the parts this time. So, here is the best part. My wife buys this new grill on line, and each of the four burners has its own igniter. So, now I got four of them things to go up.....I told her I was perfectly willing to use a match????? But not cook.. Hence, a new grill??

Hopeful - Sounds like a great place to raise kids and get great beef. I got a free grill for that beef if you want it???? with matches.... and cover....

Have a great evening everyone....What a beautiful day, down on the farm!

GO RAVENS!!!
    Last edited by GITERDUN; 03-17-2011 at 03:05 PM. Reason: error

My family grew up on a grass farm. I mowed it once a week and removed the weeds.

Now I want to grow a real grass farm that I won't have to mow and the weeds are plentiful!!

My grill doesn't have a switch, it has a 300 digit code with along with a Panic Alarm since it's one of the few Nuclear models on earth. I can do 3000 burgers in 20 seconds but it takes 23 days to warm up.

Nobody visits because the vests are so hot and heavy in the summer but the one's who do love the six-legged squirlels!

Damn I miss football.......
    Last edited by tripple7's; 03-17-2011 at 10:16 PM. Reason: spelling

Nothing to do with the magnitude of the happenings in Japan, I am praying for our Brothers and Sisters, We are All Gods Children!

Good Morning Raven Fans!!!

777 - Very funny I got a used grill you can give away with a used car sale???

Yes, thoughts and prayers to the Japanese Nation. God Bless them all!!!

Morning Family,
    Hope everyone has a beautiful day!
    Love to all!