Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

It is a wonderful day as I learned late this Afternoon that I start on that job I've been waiting 3 weeks for on Monday!

There is a hiring freeze but I am being brought in as a contractor until the partnership split is completed. Since I will be 1099 there will be more money clearing each month and I'll be paid a couple of bucks more a week. I will work at least 4 days a week and possibly 5.

Boy am I relieved.
    “Ed Reed for President! I figure if Ed Reed can get eight interceptions in 10 games, he can fix world peace." - Jameel McClain

Good Morning Everyone!!!

TLa - That is great news and I know you must be totally relieved.

Have a great day today......

Go RAVENS!

Great News T - Celebrate!

Morning Yad!

Smile Re: The Driftwood

Good Morning All,

TLa....Congrats on the job!!
    Nice day out there today, folks....and I'm stuck inside doing laundry ....at least for now anyway.
    Everyone have a great day!

GO RAVENS!!!

HEY EVERYONE!

Back fro Pittsburgh and I could not be more happy! YIKES WHAT A TOWN!

Rob, any luck yet and did oyu get a chance to check out the website that Steve sent you? We're still looking for you!

SLAVERY! Rashard Mendenhall of the Stillers tried to TWEET that Peterson is partially correct yadda yadda. THE INSANITY OF THE STATEMENT AND TRYING TO DEFEND OR EXPLAIN IT IS, well... INSANE!!!

Looks like it could be a LONG LOCK OUT. C'mon O's! Leaving a week from today to go down and see the new Spring Training facility, then eventually see the opening game in Tampa that friday night. NEED SOME BASEBALL SUCCESS!!!

also - GOLF!

Have a great weekend everybody!

24 posts left to go for promotion off the practice squad

23 posts remaining...

I got to get this done!

I did Kat. I took the Misses to Villa Locale which is a Mediterranean inspired, Italian focused and locally grown restaurant. It's a seed to table place so nothing but fresh ingredients (when possible) without pesticides or preservatives. I had Veal Scallopini that was to die for. The owners are from Northern Jersey, believe it or not, and used to serve the cast from The Sopranos on a regular basis.
    “Ed Reed for President! I figure if Ed Reed can get eight interceptions in 10 games, he can fix world peace." - Jameel McClain

Evening Gang,

I'm not able to post as much, so when I do, sometimes, I'm just trying to produce a happy laugh or grin to make your day as you have mine, many times.

TLa..I am so glad things are working out for you, I know you've earned it.

Johnny, Slavery? Did the dishes and folded two loads... then had a beer or two....didn't make a dime....We're happy....( I'm not union....except in Marriage !!)

Let's Go O's!!

Old Archers ROCK!!

Good Morning! Spring has sprung!!!! See the size of that MOON? Supposedly as close as it gets to earth once every 18 years or so. I thought you all would like to know that!

Well, it looks like the slaves are talking to the owners again. I guess they still want
    more bales of cotton for their work on the fields around the country. It really is a shame for anyone to use slavery as a comparison to negotiating for a football salary. Especially, anyone who is a decendant from slaves in this country...

Oh well, have a great day everyone! Gonna be a nice one!!!

Morning All...AHH, the first day of spring

19....No luck yet, and I did check out the web site, and there were 4 jobs posted, but I was not qualified. Will keep checking though, thanks.

Yad....I heard about the moon and saw it last night and it looked a little bigger than usual.
    Everybody have a great day.

GO RAVENS!!!

Rob, keep on trying! good things happen to good people, eventually!

SLAVERY! yes, put me in those chains. Seriously, these idiots should have offended anyone who ever had a relative in slavery. I'd like to see their "family tree" all the way back to the 1600's to see if they even have the right to say that. Disgusting. I am a slave to the club as well since I HAD TO PAY FOR MY SEASON TICKETS or lose my PSL. I AM IN FOOTBALL BONDAGE! so very sad.

well good luck to them getting their freedom...

Happy Sunday to all!

7's - good to see you!