Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

after this post, 20 to go... THEN I CAN BE A 1st STRINGER!!

Afternoon Everyone!

19 - Great of you to help Rob! You said it best: Great things happen to good people!
    I know I would want someone like Rob on my team any day of the week.
    Also, great analogy about your season tickets... The rest of us should be so lucky to be a player in the NFL!!! They are really getting to me.. Of course one, like me, has to keep it in context, not all players are talking as fools like these few.....
    Won't be long at all and you will be on the first string.....Just start working on your
    acceptance speech for the media and fans!!!

Rob - It was a big bigger moon than usual and it didn't hurt that it was a perfectly clear evening and early morning.....Good luck with your continued search....

GO RAVENS!!!

Good Morning Family - Breakfast Buffet and Bloody Mary Bar is Officially Open. Johnny
    Virgin Bloody's just for you.
    Crazy weather this morning. it started hailing while I was driving down 95 from Bel Air. It's thundering like crazy. I better not have hail damage on my vehicle.
    Busy weekend, watching grandsons and painting the spare room. Did go out Friday night for a great dinner. If anyone has the opportunity to check out Langermann's in Canton, please do. Excellent food and of course service, since my daughter works there. LOL
    7's - We miss you!
    Rob - Hang in my friend. Good things will come your way. I keep looking for you.

Good Morning!

KAT - Thanks for the breakfast, delicious!!!! Yes, some nasty weather on this second day of spring.....

Have a good as day as possible everyone and be safe...

GO RAVENS!!

Good rainy Monday morning y'all! yuck! But it's spring so I guess we need it, I just hate going downtown inthe rain, on a monday. However, happy to be employed, so I guess I should just shut up. This time next Monday, I'll be in Florida and frankly, I don't care if it rains the whole time, including during scheduled golf tee times! I just want to see a palm tree or parror or something!

well, it's time... have a great Monday everybody!

Smile Re: The Driftwood

Good Morning All,

Thanks so much, Yad.

Hey everyone...just got a call from a company about a job. I go for the interview Wednesday morning, and it sounds like I have a real good chance to land it. It has to do with property book record keeping. I'll let you all know if I get the job. Keep your fingers crossed...I am. Everybody have a great day.

GO RAVENS!!!

THat's great news Rob, hope you land that puppy! again, good things happen to good people, I firmly believe that!

18 posts to go boys and girls, then I can ride on the big bus with you all!

Rob - That's great. Best of luck! Hope it isn't too far of a drive for you. I know you will win them over with your charm, and knowledge of course. lol
    Johnny, Just keep posting Hi 18 more times. LOL

Rob - That is great news and best of luck come Wednesday. They would be foolish not to land you!!! Fingers crossed......

19 - You been riding the big bus ever since I can remember. Just a formality my friend!!

GO RAVENS!!

Morning Family, Enjoy the Breakfast Buffet and Bloody's.
    I have a big demo this morning. $50,000 sale. wish me luck!

Good afternoon all, thanks Kat, enjoying that virgin bloody, extra fruit please!

It's nice that Spring is here...PLEASE NO MORE SNOW / ICE!

Leave for Florida Sunday, it just won't get here quick enough!

Enjoy this semi beautiful day out there!