Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

after this, down to 15 posts remaining...

Actually Johnny, they are calling for mixed precip Sunday. Only in the 30's What the hell? Be glad you are heading to Florida. LOL
    March can be unpredicable so it doesn't surprise me.

It sure is nice to have a 30 minute round trip commute vs 2 hours 20 minutes.
    It is nice to only worry about one property vs fifteen.
    It is nice to have one boss vs six.
    It is nice to work a true eight hour shift instead of nine (and only get paid for eight).
    It is nice to get lunch for free in the restaurant vs brown bagging it.
    It is nice to get all this for only five dollars per hour less.

I am saving so much on wear and tear on the car, time and money in gas it isn't funny.
    I was driving 35K miles a year in just the commute.
    “Ed Reed for President! I figure if Ed Reed can get eight interceptions in 10 games, he can fix world peace." - Jameel McClain

Good Morning All!!

19 - Sounds like a good time to go to Fla, with KAT's Sunday forecast.. yuck!!!
    But she is right, it is only March!!!

TLA - Sounds like the best of all worlds.....you have been blessed!

Have a good one folks...

morning all! Kat, you can watch the contrails of my vehicle Sunday getting away from this crap. Frankly, I don't care if it's rainy down there, as long as it is semi-warm!
    TLA-congrats!
    Ted-I won't get any good crabcakes down there, but it'll be worth the trip anyway!
    Watch for me Friday night right past the third base bag, I'll have a GREEN Orioles hat on!
    Opening Day in Florida, in a dome, so hopefully the game won't get called!
    Have a great day everybody!

I sure am getting close now, 15 to go after this...I HAVE ALWAYS DREAMT OF BEING A REGULAR FIRST STRINGER!

nope, I was wrong, only 13 to go, which gave me a reason to put another entry in here...

Morning Family.
    T - that's awesome, especially with the price of gas now and it's only going to go up. Happy for you. How's the diabetes btw.
    Johnny - I'm jealous!

Not as good as it should be Kat, but I am working harder on it.
    “Ed Reed for President! I figure if Ed Reed can get eight interceptions in 10 games, he can fix world peace." - Jameel McClain

Well I don't have to tell ya, only you can do it! Jerry has been keeping his pretty much under control but he does cheat and usually pays for it. lol
    Hang in there.

Talking Re: The Driftwood

Good Afternoon All,

Hey everybody.... I GOT THE JOB!!!!
    I start Monday morning, and it's for a company that has a contract with the property record book office at APG. I'm sooo excited.
    Thanks to all or you for your kind words and support through my time of unemployment.... you've all been great, and I appreciate it very much. You're all a great group of people, and I'm glad I have you for friends. Gotta go for now, see you all later.

Here's to all you great folks... CHEERS!!!

GO RAVENS!!!
    Last edited by RavensfanRob; 03-23-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Rob - That is great news for you and the company that hired you. Congratulations and best of luck in your new job! back at ya!

Hey gang I just was on the steeler page, and I heard one of them reference the so called "steeler nation" coming together to vote for smiley face on Dancing with the Stars and that steeler nation alone could do it for smiley.
    So, I have no idea how you do that sort of thing so if any of you know let us all know so that we spread the word and get everyone to vote for anyone else but smile face!
    In fact maybe even start a new thread on here "Keep Ward from winning Dancing with the Stars, vote for anybody else" If anyone knows how to do that please do!!!!!!
    I heard Maryland born Boxing ledgend Sugar Ray Leonard is a contestant this season, against Smiley, so he would be a good choice to beat out ole smiley!!!

TLa - exercise, exercise, exercise and lose weight.......not easy, but best remedy!!!