Page 5 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Driftwood

Re: The Driftwood

Rob/KAT - Congratulations on your advancement.....

Well, I guess we are all Title Town Fans!!!! I think the Packers will have a tough time though.... We can only hope.....

GO RAVENS!!

it's going to be a nauseating two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl. I talked to my Pittsburgh customers this morning and during the game, congratulating them. All gracious, for reasons I am not sure of yet, I wasted my time and looked in on FOX this morning. They're all busy congratulating themselves, you know, because of the awesome work they put in... They don't lose well and win even worse.

and I'm still the only NEWBIE here... wahhh!

I'm going to try Rob's method and post one more time to see if I can raise myself from Newbie to Rookie! I WANY AN AVATAR!!!

Sure you all watched both games yesterday, the JET drive begin stopped on the less than one yard line was some terrific football and to me, the game right there.

Unitas19 - You da rookie now! Yes, that drive was the game.... Gotta give the Jets some credit for making a game of it, but the steelers were probably in a lot of prevent modes....ya know the way we play sometimes????

their prevent mode doesn't prevent them from winning, ours certainly seems to. I'm still waiting for someone, ANYONE to explain to me WHY Donte Stallworth did not play much this year, after the injury healed. Injured? Attitude? Harbaugh Dog House? Was he not the fastest guy on the team? I know our season is open but there are still unanswered questions, for me at least. THANKS! I GOT ROOKIE STATUS!!!

19 - There certainly are a lot of questions as to what went on during the season. The hard part is being so close in winning our division, so many missed opportunities and that is what makes it so difficult. Imagine how the owners, players and coaches themselves must feel. I hope the team nucleus stays together to continue to build upon......

GO RAYVENS!!!

yes many questions, but I never hear an answer to that specific question. ever. it gets glossed over. I want to hear Cameron or Harbs or SOMEONE in authority with that team explain that to me. The first reverse was great, but when you only bring him in for that,it's obvious. Same with returning punts, thought that was supposed to highlight his speed. I'm guessing that the full story, and there must be one, will never come out of the lips of anyone in this organization.

oh, and whiz on the Steelers, GO PACK!

19 - Yeah, the reason I got upset with Billic, was because he sounded too much like a politician. I am starting to hear the same thing.....I guess that is what the NFL has become.....

Yea, Unitas is a Rookie! Woo Hoo.
    Don't know why Stallworth didn't play much. Something better change next season!
    FlaccosourQB, is that you Sour???

KAT - That has got to be the PREZZZZZZ

Welcome aboard.........