Thread: SCJack

Cool SCJack

Hey fellow Ravens fans.
    New member...first post.

Born & raised in B'More,moved to Longs,South Carolina (outside of Myrtle Beach)year and a half ago. Love the Ravens. Only one of a handful of fans down here. Most everyone in these parts are into Browns, Stillers and Deadskins!!!

Fortunate to have attended the 1959 Championship game in B'More when we (THE Baltimore Colts)smoked the Giants.Instantly adopted The Ravens when they arrived unlike many others who did not.

Look forward to sharing thoughts with y'all as I have no one down here who knows anything about my team!!!

Re: SCJack

Quote Originally Posted by SCJack View Post
    Hey fellow Ravens fans.
    New member...first post.

Born & raised in B'More,moved to Longs,South Carolina (outside of Myrtle Beach)year and a half ago. Love the Ravens. Only one of a handful of fans down here. Most everyone in these parts are into Browns, Stillers and Deadskins!!!

Fortunate to have attended the 1959 Championship game in B'More when we (THE Baltimore Colts)smoked the Giants.Instantly adopted The Ravens when they arrived unlike many others who did not.

Look forward to sharing thoughts with y'all as I have no one down here who knows anything about my team!!!

Welcome.

That is somewhat unusual (especially the bandwagon Deadskin fans) since NC has the Pnathers now. But, then again the Stealer* fans are like a virus that keeps spearding and will not stop until they choke off the lifes breath of a host.

Section 106 from start to finish!